Thanks for taking the time to review our Careers. We’re always on the lookout for the best of the bunch. Browse through the positions we’re immediately looking to fill. If there’s a current vacancy you believe is right for you, then please apply now. If there’s not a position for you here right now, we’d still like to receive your CV and a few words as why you feel you would be suited to a career at i95Dev. Either way, we will get back to you just as soon as we can.
Role: Magento Sales Manager
Company: We are a Software development firm delivering high quality, cost effective, trustworthy and result- oriented solutions for global and local clients in the Tri States of DC & New York. We are committed to delivering maximum value to our clients helping them succeed in a constantly changing and challenging business world. The way we build on our advantage in the marketplace which we operate is by innovating new practices, consolidating the bench marks and staying ahead of our competition.
Purpose: i95Dev is looking for a Sales Manager to join the North America Sales Team. This key member of the North American Sales Team will be responsible for generating, developing, and closing deals for Company’s Magento Solutions in a defined geography.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- New market penetration
- Calling on senior-level executives
- Complex sales-cycle management
- Responsible for building and managing sales pipelines
- Working with Magento partner organizations to build and close sales through channel partners
Educational Qualification / Experience
- Degree with sales
- 4+ years technology sales experience with atleast 2 plus years in selling Magento Solutions
- Consistent over-achievement in previous positions
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial desire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer facing and public presentation skills
- Effective written and verbal skills