When it comes to the B2B/ERP features each industry and business within that industry requires, the needs could vastly vary. The point to this blog post is to highlight the features i95Dev can offer your company in Magento ERP integration.
Sales Person Module
The Sales Person Module communicates with Magento and GP and provides the following benefits:
- The creation of a new salesperson in Magento will update GP with the new information in real time
- The Magento store admin can assign commissions, customers and orders to a specific salesperson
- The salesperson can log in to manage their information, including customers and orders
- Reporting of commissions and total orders is available in real-time for everyone
Magento Guest Customers
When registered customers place orders as guests, their information can automatically be linked to their account for future reference.
It is common practice for stores to use tier pricing to offer price levels, special pricing or special sales for various customer groups. The tier pricing feature in Magento and GP can be easily managed:
- Magento tier pricing is coordinated with GP price levels
- New tiers are automatically updated in real-time in GP and Magento
- The special pricing is automatically updated on the retailer’s website based on the assigned group of each customer
- Tiers can easily be removed on Magento
It is simple to assign credit limits to all customers and have it updated in Magento and GP:
- All credit limits that are updated in GP will be automatically updated in Magento
- If any customers have an unlimited credit limit, they will be marked with a “999999999” as a notation for their credit limit to remove any restrictions in Magento
- Easily controls the amount customers spend online with the automated credit limit
GP contains a special feature that allows you to set special payment terms for certain customers. At the moment, “net 30” is supported, but we can make exceptions for those businesses that offer other terms.
- All “net 30” terms on Magento will be automatically updated in Magento
- When a new order is placed by customers with “net 30” terms, all systems will be automatically updated