This is a role opening for a highly skilled Automation Tester. The role involves designing and developing automation on new and existent applications especially web based. You will use guidelines to develop framework and write automation scripts and display a great amount of commitment to develop skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions which will beneficial towards the delivery of the project in time and probably faster.
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure.
- Selection or identification of test cases for automation from existing test case documentation
- Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases
- Develop and execute test automation through Selenium using any of the popular programming language (Java, C#, Python)
- Enhance test frameworks and develop automated tests using any of the standard frameworks including but not limited to Keyword, Data Driven, POM, BDD to ensure consistency.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration and system testing.
- Establish test strategy for automation testing
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements.
- Coordinate with development teams in project/product development lifecycle to conform end user quality requirements and schedule.
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Applying various designs and documenting the automation test strategy
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval
- Collating and monitoring the defect management process
- Managing the changes and executing regression tests
- Coming up with exact solutions for problems related to object identity and error handling
- Coordinate with product management and software and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise software products.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience as a Automation Tester
- Previous experience as a test automation engineer
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# /Java/Python
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to take an analytical approach, and make recommendations based on analysis
- Knowledge and exposure to Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team to accomplish goals
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of working and supporting successful projects
- Good business approach for the application/system being tested
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of agile Methodology and Agile project management tools
- Well versed with eCommerce Industry
- Knowledge on research of new emerging technologies for future product integration into the Organization
You will work closely with…
- QA Testing Team
- Senior QA Manager
- Delivery Teams
- Product Teams
- Graduate or a post graduate degree in IT/Computer Science/Electronics or a related field.