Job Posted: 08-06-2021
Job ID: JD041
- Drive and deliver strategic cloud architecting & implementation in Azure
- Designs and implements larger research and proof of concept projects as an individual contributor, focusing on one or a small number of technologies or applications to be implemented into a larger platform.
- Participate in shaping appealing proposals for our clients on their MS Azure journeys with business value centricity
- Executing technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and POC development for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Developing technical and security specifications for the targeted applications/workloads in Azure
- Proven experience in solving mission-critical business and technology problems and provide solutions which center on the consumption of the Azure Platform
- Lead and mentor medium to large sized teams in the migration workloads or implementations of application and services to the cloud in large enterprise environments
- Document and share technical best practices
- Own and Participate in architectural discussions and design exercises to create large scale solutions built on Azure and also be part of the development lifecycle.
- Identity workarounds for specific issues and corner scenarios observed during migration.
- Develop test plan and test cases to demonstrate application/database readiness post-migration.
- Work closely with application teams to ensure business functionality and SLAs are met.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 10+ years of experience with increasing responsibility out of which, at least 2-5 years in designing & implementing cloud solutions on Azure.
- Strong work ethic and a desire to help drive a successful architectural vision across the projects.
- Proficient & Hands on experience in architecting, designing, and managing continuous delivery system and methodologies on Azure.
- Hands on experience in architecting, implementation solutions in Azure
- Proficient in defining and implementing Cloud Azure based solutions.
- Good understanding of developing PowerShell scripts and ARM templates to automate the provisioning ad deployment process.
- Understanding of network design principles VPN, Express route, Load balancing, Network watcher, Traffic manager, User define Routing etc.
- Have expert-level skills in Azure administration and have experience with Azure development and DevOps processes
- Should have advanced experience and knowledge of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platform, budgeting, and governance–this role should manage how decisions in each
Would be nice if you have….
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude, and good interpersonal skills
- Deep industry skill will be an advantage
You will work closely with…
- Sales and Marketing
- Project Teams
- External Partners and Customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Certified and proven Microsoft Azure solution architect skills
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert