This is a role for an experienced Business Analyst Manager. The role involves determining operational objectives,
manage project analysts and other staff, and write project schedules. Your role will be to streamline the company’s business interests and increase profitability.
- Act as a product champion/subject matter expert for the eCommerce and ERP Domain
- Prepare, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for releases based on business priority.
- Managing the client reporting product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities required to meet the business demand.
- Maintain constant touch with business stakeholders to ensure their existing demand is met and keep a tap on the upcoming demand.
- Bring synergies across the various business, analysts working on the product and ensure any the opportunity of developing common solutions minimizing duplication across regions/channels.
- Collaborate with technical architect and technology product owner to define the roadmap
- Create feature descriptions to provide guidance to Business Analysts and contribute and approve the productrelated Business Requirements Documents
- Act as a liaison between various technology teams (within the product and data providers/consumers) and business teams (sales, client services operations) to keep everyone informed on the demands/priorities based on project requirements
- Capture clarification of business requirements through a range of analysis techniques for the organization`s Business (data flow diagrams, case tool analysis, gap analysis and work process flow diagrams)
- Obtaining agreement on business analysis deliverables and ensuring that they meet all the requirements of the institutional business and tracking these across multiple systems groups.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience as a Business Analyst Manager
- Knowledge of the AGILE terminologies and should have knowledge of AGILE tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Manage or mentor team of BAs and help build Analysis capabilities across multiple lines of businesses supported by product
- Experience working with business leads to identify, define, and clarify the scope/issues in
terms of complex business/systems requirements.
- Should be able to drive user acceptance criteria with the customer
- Should be a critical thinker who is well-versed in conducting research and analyzing data
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong management abilities are essential to supervise and lead other employees
- Excellent written and communication skills is a must as the role will involves communicating
frequently with staff, vendors, and customers, which requires the ability to listen as well as the
ability to speak clearly and effectively
- Familiarity with Microsoft products such as Word and Excel
- Should have a Business focused acumen to take tough decisions as and when there is a need
Would be nice if you have….
- Well versed with Retail, eCommerce Industry
- Ability to utilize numeric data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Work with a cross-functional team in handling cross functional initiatives.
You will work closely with…
- Delivery Team
- QA Team
- Product Team
- Sales and Marketing
- Graduate or a post graduate degree in Business management or related field
Any relevant certifications as:
- Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)