This is a role opening for an outstanding Dynamics 365 Commerce Practice Lead. The role involves working with team members and clients in setting up and leading the D365 practice. It would further involve setting up the GTM strategy, planning and execution of MS Dynamics 365 Commerce projects. Your role will involve leading client engagement and the technical team at i95Dev.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Growth oriented mindset and can deal with ambiguity by creating and executing structured plans
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Travelled extensively on work and have an appreciation of various work cultures
- Experience in setting up and leading a Dynamics 365 solutions practice or Centre of Excellence.
- 10+ years’ experience with Dynamics 365 solutions, including recent experience in Dynamics 365 Commerce with at least 2 years related consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of unified commerce business operations
- Knowledge on functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce HQ, MPOS and CLOUD POS, AX 2012 R2 & R3 Retail MPOS and EPOS, AX 2009 Retail.
- Possess successful project leadership and project management capabilities
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 10+ years’ of sales experience, of which minimum 2 years should have been in selling solutions around ecommerce platforms
- Hands on B2B sales experience is a plus.
- Should have consistently met and/or exceeded sales targets
- Proven track record of independently driving sales closures i.e. including prospecting, discovery, solution proposal and closing new business.
- Must have experience selling, or ability to master and articulate the value of Magento.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- International sales experience is a must, specifically US sales experience would be a plus.
- Should be willing to work in night shift
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Would be nice if you have….
- Experience in building and running an independent P&L
- Dynamics 365 Commerce Consulting experience
- Business development capabilities such as project diagnostics, solutions and proposal development
- Personal qualities like entrepreneurial, creative, imaginative, resourceful, independent, motivated,
professional, and collaborative
You will work closely with…
- Global Leadership Team
- Markets Team (Sales and Channels)
- Clients and partners
- Delivery and Product Teams
- Graduate or a post graduate degree in IT / Technology or a related field.
- Post Graduate management degree would be preferable
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional Consultant Associate