eCommerce Project Manager
Location: Hyderabad (India)
Job Posted: 20-08-2021
Job ID: JD014
This is a role for an experienced eCommerce Project Manager who will be responsible for delivering multiple eCommerce implementation projects, monitor their progress and completion, and ensure that they meet the expectations of the clients and delivered within budget.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery of projects (Discovery, Planning, Execution, Testing, UAT and Sign-off),
- Ability to effectively manage multiple medium-sized eCommerce projects
- Translate requirements into technical specifications to support development in both traditional and agile development methodologies
- Responsible for guiding the customers through their e-Commerce Projects which result in growth for their businesses
- Should have a basic understanding of ERPs and preferably sound functional understanding of at least 1 of the ERP systems from Microsoft AX, Navision, Great Planes, Business Central, Netsuite, Sales Force,
Quick Books and Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams Familiarity with open-source e-commerce platforms, specifically Magento 1, 2 & Shopify. (Experience with Magento
eCommerce platform preferred.)
- Experience in integrated eCommerce B2B/B2C projects is a plus
- A good understanding on online applications, web development, eCommerce, development frameworks,
and toolsets preferred
- Process Driven individual who has a keen eye for detail and is able to adapt to changing technology environments and adapt best practices
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- International clientele experience (US preferred) B1 visa holders will have an advantage
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 8+ years’ experience as a Project Manager, leading multiple projects, comes with a strong foundation software development background
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and exposure to Software Development Life Cycle
- An excellent team player, who is able to guide and motivate a team
- Proven experience in project management and P&L management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices, DevOps practices, Agile Methodology, Agile Project Management Tools
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
Would be nice if you have….
- ERP Knowledge, eCommerce knowledge
- Travelled to international client sites
- Managed diverse global stakeholders
You will work closely with…
- Project Teams
- Delivery Manager
- Sales Team
- Graduate or a Post Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science/Electronics or an equivalent degree.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- PMP / Prince 2 certifications will be preferred
- Scrum Master Certification