Job Posted: 10-06-2021
Job ID: JH001
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Have an understanding of ecommerce related technologies and work with technical experts to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Create and manage the Training Budget.
- Effectively plan and manager Training Calendar
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Manages costs for all programs, productions, and publications in order to report to organization executives regarding a return on investment
This role may be right for you if you have…
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in training and development management.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Experience in using LMS tools
- Verifiable track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Ensure a technically sound learning atmosphere in line with the organizational policies.
- Assess and evaluate trainees and prepare their project management performance reports
Would be nice if you have….
- Familiarity with Learning Management System (LMS) software like CanvasLMS
- Experience in building foundational IT strategy within the company
- Knowledge of how IT training functionality will integrate within each project
You will work closely with…
- Delivery Teams
- Our Partners (Adobe, Microsoft etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or a relevant field.