- Own and aggressively drive forward specific areas of technology architecture.
- Responsible for providing architectural solutions/designs of client’s websites to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with clients and internal teams to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Assist sales teams in project estimation and questions that arise during the pre-sales process.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping and creation of technical solutions for the new product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Liaise with offshore team and clients for resolving technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Demonstrate broad solutions technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Participate in pre & post-sales technical scoping, requirements gathering, and solution creation and review.
- Work with the sales team to help demonstrate technology as well as translate the solution in terms of technical objectives and deliverables.
- Ability to bring new ideas to the client in terms of strategy in engaging with customers across their digital channels.
Key Technical Skills:
- Payment Gateway
- Design Patterns
- 7+ years of experience building scalable, robust Web or e-commerce applications in OOP PHP
- Hands on experience in Magento 2.x
- Previous experience as a Magento architect (Solution/Technical), is mandatory
- Experience with HTML, tableless layout design, and standards-compliant markup
- Experience with site optimization
- Experiences with theme integration and customization
- Knowledge of online payment gateways (e.g., Authorize.net, PayPal, etc.)
- Understanding of the MVC design pattern
- Proficient in authoring, editing, and presenting technical documents
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills