- Collaborate with the design team to discuss the clients needs, vision and objectives.
- Build and configure Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Code Magento templates.
- Develop Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Design themes and interfaces.
- Set performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshoot integration issues.
- Update website features and security patches.
- Graduate in Computer Science or related field with 3-5 years of relevant technical experience
- Experienced with eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.