As our Outbound Sales Manager, you will create and lead our Outbound team and drive continual growth by building relationships through lead qualification, conversion, and campaign execution.
- Hire, onboard, develop and retain world-class talent that aligns with our career pathway levels
- Lead by example, providing regular coaching on acquisition phone-based sales skills, feedback on performance and productivity, and professional development
- Educate and collaborate with our wider business and cross-functional teams on processes and support tools to maximise Outbound Acquisition team success
- Have a hands-on approach to creating and owning our Outbound channel
- Create and maintain a culture of best practise on your team: adherence with process and system guidelines, quality of merchant experience, and compliant sales methods.
- Customer relationship management
- New customer acquisition in the midmarket or SMB/SME categories and conversion of leads
- Manage daily, weekly, and monthly performance of your team to ensure monthly KPIs & targets are exceeded
- Provide reporting team performance to metrics that matter, closely monitoring these metrics with a focus on increasing productivity.
- Strategically optimise sales process including lead qualification, sequence execution (calls and emails), email and call coaching, pipeline management and performance management
- Identify target accounts with strategic timing and strong use cases
- Establish best practices and operating procedures for converting leads to sales
- Keep updated on market trends
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 8 – 10 years of relevant experience as Outbound Sales Manager.
- Experience in handling clients in US/European geographies
- Networking aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality
- High level understanding of technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate in both the written and oral way
- Goal- and customer-orientation
- Ability to individually relate and respond to each customer’s demands
- Creative writing ability to convert strategy to a compelling sales pitch
- Results-oriented mindset and ability to support team’s delivery of quality and compliance.
- Willingness to work in U.S. Shifts.
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of eCommerce solutions and products.
You will work closely with…
- External Partners and Clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related fields