We are looking for a versatile Marketing Manager. A high energy, passionate and holistic marketeer who owns the end-to-end marketing journey for a business, on-line and off-line.
- Create, manage, and own execution of a multi-channel marketing plan to meet revenue targets for ERP business line.
- Create and manage a marketing calendar with content and campaigns to attract qualified leads from various channels – organic, paid, partnerships, mail, social media, and others.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to develop content required to support lead generation and conversion efforts. Content types include blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, webinars, info graphics, videos, sales brochures, case studies, emails, and more.
- Establish thought leadership by participating in events, guest blogging, hosting webinars, participating in forums. Work collaboratively with internal and external vendors and partners to drive campaigns
- Optimize campaign performance through detailed analytics, hypotheses testing, and experimentation
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid,organic & own media channels
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned,tracked, and operated towards specific business and growth objectives.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Building connects with key influencers and finding effective ways of engaging them.
- Build and execute PR strategies, including media engagement.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 6 – 8 years of experience ideally in eCommerce/ ERP, with strong performance marketing and growth/acquisition background.
- Understanding of the needs and requirements of a global B2B marketing strategy
- Worked collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and is a team player
- Familiarity with marketing automation techniques and tools
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to follow through on projects, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong self-direction with proven ability to – think on your feet- and take appropriate actions
- Exceptional analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and presentation skills
Would be nice if you have….
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
You will work closely with…
- Sales and Marketing
- Departmental heads
- External Partners and Clients
- MBA in Marketing