This is an opening for a Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Technical Developer. You will be working with a group of talented tech professionals. Your role will be to develop, test and deploy NAV and BC solutions. You will need to see out a project from conception to final product requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Design, develop, test and deploy NAV and BC solutions
- Develop or modify pages, reports, tables or custom logic in C/AL, AL, and Extensions
- Coordinate and execute application upgrades of Dynamics NAV to Business Central on premise and Cloud environments
- Develop test plans and participating in code testing to ensure workability, completeness, and quality
- Provide on-going implementation/production support
- Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Installation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV for on premise and hosted environments
- Assist management in the preparation of project plans and estimated costs and timelines for development requests
- Build integrations with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central using API’s
- Assist management in identifying additional technology opportunities to support growth initiatives
- Work with customers and implementation consultants to document business and technical processes, requirements, and changes needed
- Provide on-going support to customers including following-up on tickets with appropriate urgency
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 4+ years of experience in NAV with Dynamics 365 Business Central experience
- Experience in developing solutions with AL, C/AL, Visual Studio Code, Git, NAV Development with C/Side
- Working Experience on Integrations
- Dynamics NAV and BC Web Services/API experience to integrate with 3rd party software’s
- Experience deploying code in multiple environments
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Experience using Source Code Control Management (SVN, TFS, Visual Source Safe, etc.)
- Experience with the integration of NAV/BC with other applications including experience with ODATA and web
- Experience in app publishing in the Microsoft Marketplace (App Source)
- Experience in event subscribers and event publishers in the AL development process
- Experience in working on Code Units, Pages, Tables, Events, Base AL functions etc.
- Experience in working on both Business Central Online (SAAS) and Business Central On-prem
- Experience in working with Docker Containers
- Experience in working with Job Queues, Reports, Dependency apps etc.
Would be nice if you have….
- Exposure of working with international customers especially US.
- Aptitude for learning and mastering new software applications in a fast-paced industry.
- Keen interest in business process automation and technology.
You will work closely with…
- Delivery Team
- Testing Team
- Business Analysts
- B. Tech/MCA/BCA
- Relevant MS Dynamics 365 certification will be an added advantage