This is a role opening for an excellent Mobile Application Development Manager who will be responsible for building and leading an agile mobile applications development team. The role will oversee the design, development, and delivery of mobile solutions across various platforms including iOS and Android. The role will also involve establishing the mobile framework, implement standard development processes, and drive the implementation of guidelines,
- Prototyping, designing, and developing mobile applications
- Partnering with the stakeholders and end-users to translate ideas, high-level specifications into new or enhanced mobile application solutions
- Mentoring junior resources and provide guidance ensuring all development standards and practices are adhered to
- Pursues continuous improvement in development processes, standards, and quality
- Coach, mentor, and lead a diverse group of lean/agile software engineers
- Quickly define and deliver working software prototypes
- Collaborate with product owners and architects to develop multi-generation software technology plans
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand business and technical needs
- Communicate effectively with immediate team and leadership, ensuring the team receives consistent messages and has a clear understanding of business direction, strategy, and results
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as architecture, backend integration, visual design, UX teams, QA, etc.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 8+ years of experience in software product development and delivery using software development languages and frameworks such as Objective C, Swift, Kotlin, Java, or .NET.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience developing mobile applications running on iOS and Android platform
- 6+ of hands-on experience developing RESTful micro-service-based applications.
- 5+ years managing development teams of 6+ engineers.
- 4+ years skills in Java or .NET, Objective C, C#, Swift, Kotlin, React Native, Android Studio, and related SDKs
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum or XP), test & behavior-driven development, continuous integration, and version control
- Highly proficient with xCode/iOS/Objective-C/Swift development OR Java/Android Studio/Android SDK/3rd Party SDK development
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
- Demonstrable experience in developing iOS and Android apps and deploying to Google Play and Apple stores
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, etc.), using SQL Database such as MS SQL, Azure SQL, Oracle, No-SQL, etc.
- Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration, and Data)
- Experience with Azure/AWS for the middle-tier is a big plus.
- Related DevOps tools experience a plus (e.g. VSTS/Azure DevOps, Jira, Hudson, Sonar, Jenkins etc)
- Experience in building scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Strong problem-solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
Would be nice if you have….
- ERP Knowledge, eCommerce knowledge
- Agile Methodology, Agile Project Management Tools
You will work closely with…
- Delivery Teams
- Quality Testing Team
- Project Teams
- Discovery Team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field combined