Job Posted: 09-06-2021
Job ID: JD031
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 3-6 years of experience
- Should be strong in node js, RestAPI’s, GraphQL.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Would be nice if you have….
- Experience of working in an Ecommerce Industry
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with code versioning tool Git
You will work closely with…
- Quality Testing Team
- Project Teams
- Delivery Teams
- Minimum Bachelor degree or any related field
- Relevant software certification will be an added advantage