Sales Manager (US)
Job Posted: 24-08-2021
Job ID: JS017
We have a role opening for a committed, deadline driven Sales Intern to join our excellent Sales Team. The role would involve conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible.
- Responsible for building and maintaining a portfolio of prospects, clients and partners
- Create and Capture Demand
- Day-to-day activities will include researching and contacting small and medium-sized businesses to garner interest
- Build and maintain executive and senior client relationships- C-level, decision-makers and project owners
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; develop and negotiate contracts and integrate contract requirements with business operations
- Quarterback the development and presentation of solutions/proposals
- Own and meet/exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers and partners
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stake holders.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 2 – 5 years of experience in technology sales in the US market
- Understanding of eCommerce Solutions , either Services and/or Products
Would be nice if you have….
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with partners and clients
- Should be enthusiastic in learning and showcasing technology products and services
- Should be passionate to meet and exceed sales targets
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be self-motivated with a proactive sales approach in determining strategy and conversions
- Should be a good team player
- Ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments.
You will work closely with…
- Sales Team
- Delivery Teams
- Our customers
- External Partners and Clients
- Anywhere in US
No. of positions:
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field