- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Review and refine business requirements
- Perform echnical analysis of requirements.
- Produce detailed technical designs.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers.
- Create reusable components, which can be configured for different projects.
- Create test plans and perform thorough quality analysis on the code before go live.
- Research on new integration and plug-in capabilities.
- Be actively involved in the pre-sales activities by demonstrating technical capabilities through POCs.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer/IT
- Magento Certification, preferred but not mandatory
- Minimum 5+ years of Magento experience.
- Strong experience with the LAMP stack, MVC or ZEND framework.
- Strong experience with various API technologies including REST, SOAP.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- SEO, SEM, Web Analytics experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of migration magento 1 to magento 2
- Version control tools: GIT / BitBucket / SVN
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Ability to code in a multi-module development environment.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced team.
- Flexibility to support customers covering various working time as needed.