Job Posted: 10-06-2021
Job ID: JD017
- Acts as a subject matter expert in technical aspects.
- Collaborate with Client interpreting requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs
- Drive technical, architectural, and functional discussions, challenging & guiding developers to build elegant eCommerce solutions for world-class retail commerce sites.
- Define system integration architectures and work with partner System Integrators
- Expected to stay abreast of web technologies and share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the eCommerce space.
- Determines feasibility of various software solutions and perform proof of concepts as needed
- Implement load testing standards to troubleshoot performance problems.
- Contribute to the organization in the Design & development of frameworks, tools, accelerators that enhances the ability of technology team members and the organization.
- Contribute to new business opportunities by participating in pre-sales – providing solutions, driving technical discussions with the client and internal stakeholders
- Fix performance, scalability, and other issues in a very time-critical environment
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 10+ years of experience in developing E-commerce and applications
- 6+ years of experience working on Magento.
- 5+ years of experience technical architecture
- Prior implementation experience in large, complex, multi-domain, multisite eCommerce projects.
- Good knowledge of UI technologies and Omni Channel eCommerce
- Integration of various third-party systems like CRM, OMS, and ERP data with eCommerce platform using middleware or native APIs and API gateways
- Strong eCommerce functional knowledge like Product & Catalog management, Pricing, Promotions, Loyalty, Inventory Management, Order Fulfilment, Warranties, Return management, Payments, Supply Chain etc
- Experience in B2C implementation and rollouts. B2B experience is a big plus
- Sound knowledge of Cloud infrastructure in any of popular platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Working experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile project and engineering processes, MVP.)
- Architect Certification in any eCommerce tool is highly desired
- Experienced in conducting workshops with the customer team.
- Self-starter, with the ability to pick up things quickly
- Highly problem-solving skills, proactive, strong improvement focus.
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of large, complex eCommerce products highly desired, as well as knowledge of emerging technologies.
You will work closely with…
- Sales and Marketing
- IT Departments
- External Partners and Clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.