Job Posted: 10-06-2021
Job ID: JD017
We have a role opening for an innovative Solution Architect to develop and implement systems architecture that will meet business needs. Your role involves reporting complex problems to management as well as integrating updated specifications and requirements into the systems architecture. Your role will involve assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in technical aspects.
- Collaborate with Client interpreting requirements, business processes, and use cases to produce quality technical designs
- Drive technical, architectural, and functional discussions, challenging & guiding developers to build elegant eCommerce solutions for world-class retail commerce sites.
- Define system integration architectures and work with partner System Integrators
- Expected to stay abreast of web technologies and share new ideas and techniques that are relevant to the eCommerce space.
- Determines feasibility of various software solutions and perform proof of concepts as needed
- Implement load testing standards to troubleshoot performance problems.
- Contribute to the organization in the Design & development of frameworks, tools, accelerators that enhances the ability of technology team members and the organization.
- Contribute to new business opportunities by participating in pre-sales – providing solutions, driving technical discussions with the client and internal stakeholders
- Fix performance, scalability, and other issues in a very time-critical environment
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 10+ years of experience in developing E-commerce and applications
- 6+ years of experience working on Magento.
- 5+ years of experience technical architecture
- Prior implementation experience in large, complex, multi-domain, multisite eCommerce projects.
- Good knowledge of UI technologies and Omni Channel eCommerce
- Integration of various third-party systems like CRM, OMS, and ERP data with eCommerce platform using middleware or native APIs and API gateways
- Strong eCommerce functional knowledge like Product & Catalog management, Pricing, Promotions, Loyalty, Inventory Management, Order Fulfilment, Warranties, Return management, Payments, Supply Chain etc
- Experience in B2C implementation and rollouts. B2B experience is a big plus
- Sound knowledge of Cloud infrastructure in any of popular platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Working experience with application lifecycle methodologies (e.g. agile project and engineering processes, MVP.)
- Architect Certification in any eCommerce tool is highly desired
- Experienced in conducting workshops with the customer team.
- Self-starter, with the ability to pick up things quickly
- Highly problem-solving skills, proactive, strong improvement focus.
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of large, complex eCommerce products highly desired, as well as knowledge of emerging technologies.
You will work closely with…
- Sales and Marketing
- IT Departments
- External Partners and Clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.