This is a role for a Sr. Manager – QA who will be responsible for organizational testing activities, processes, and testing resources across projects. The role involves quality and test advocacy, resource planning and management, and resolution of issues that impede the test effort. He / She will coordinate with other managers, tech Leads to ensure the highest level of software quality.
- Create, manage, and own execution of a multi-channel marketing plan to meet revenue targets for ERP business line.
- Create and manage a marketing calendar with content and campaigns to attract qualified leads from various channels – organic, paid, partnerships, mail, social media, and others.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Collaborate with internal and external resources to develop content required to support lead generation and conversion efforts. Content types include blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, webinars, info graphics, videos, sales brochures, case studies, emails, and more.
- Establish thought leadership by participating in events, guest blogging, hosting webinars, participating in forums. Work collaboratively with internal and external vendors and partners to drive campaigns
- Optimize campaign performance through detailed analytics, hypotheses testing, and experimentation
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid,organic & own media channels
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned,tracked, and operated towards specific business and growth objectives.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Building connects with key influencers and finding effective ways of engaging them.
- Build and execute PR strategies, including media engagement.
- Manage software testing projects and resources
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing activities.
- Define the test strategy for the projects.
- Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes, and motivation.
- Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager (Technical and Soft skills).
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Test resources allocations and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the projects.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Check / Review the Test Cases documents.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / Delivery Manager.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Review various reports prepared by Test engineers.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
- Maintain and manage the P&L of the test team.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 10+ years’ experience years of experience in software development, implementation and/or quality
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong team player
- High personal energy and self-accountability
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Able to lead by influence while working in a matrix environment
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline from testing activities
Would be nice if you have….
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
You will work closely with…
- Project Teams
- Project Managers
- Delivery Manager
- Graduate or a Post Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science/Electronics or an equivalent degree.
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certification
- Certified Test Manager Certification