This is a role opening for an excellent Sr System Administrator. You will be working and collaborate with a team working across multiple locations. You will perform root cause analysis on all Windows Server Products. E.g. Server 2008r2, 2012R2, IIS, MSSQL and Azure Virtual Machines
- Installing and configuring Windows Servers, applications and networks.
- Hosting Websites/FTP on Windows IIS.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Managing and troubleshooting IIS application issues on day to day basis.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Proactive and reactive maintenance of servers with necessary matrices & documentation skills.
- Hands on experience with Log analyzing & analytical skills.
- Deep technical problem isolation and resolution capability.
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes.
- Analyze troubleshooting techniques output, diagnose problems remotely.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 4- 5 years of experience maintaining, implementing and supporting Windows Servers.
- Working experience on IIS, MSSQL and Azure platform.
- Proficient with performance tuning of Operating Systems, Applications, Databases, Storage and Networking.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on all Windows Server Products. E.g. Server 2008r2, 2012R2, IIS, MSSQL and Azure Virtual Machines.
- Ability to administer, maintain, and troubleshoot Network Attached Storage (NAS) attached to VMs.
- Provide support in performance monitoring, back- ups, reporting, Root Cause Analysis and resolution for Windows environments.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance and proposing solutions.
- Ability to collaborate with a team working across multiple locations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Would be nice if you have….
- Windows Server Administration
- IIS Administration
- MSSQL Administration
- Azure Administration
You will work closely with…
- Operations and IT Team.
- Relevant software certification will be an added advantage