Job Posted: 09-06-2021
Job ID: JD009
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Participate in high-level project estimation, Data modelling, and solution design reviews
- Work with third-party API integration and RestAPI using Postman and Swagger
- Experience in android core concept – activity, services, UI design
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Perform research and development of improving and enhancing Offline, performance, Security of the native mobile applications.
- Understand and manage overall team deliverables, objectives, timelines, milestones, and impacts.
- Identify new opportunities based on research, industry trends and best practices, driving innovation and ensure these are incorporated in Product Development.
- Ability to create custom interactions with ViewGroups
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments etc.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 4-6 years of experience
- Technical knowledge and experience of the mentioned skills
- Java, Understanding of XML
- Android SDK,
- Android Studio
- Familiar with Databases, Material Design,
- Must have Sound knowledge of object-oriented concepts, database concepts, Java, SQLite, JSON parsing and XML
- Keen experience in building apps with React-Native
- Working knowledge with Custom view, Animations, Services and Database
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and MVP, MVVM architecture
- Experience in using analytics, location and social APIs, MDM, payment gateway, SMS gateway, media content transcoding and cloud integration, APM tools
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Experience in RxJava, Kotlin development, Android Studio 3.5, Material Design, MVP/MVVM and RxAndroid (is a plus)
- Good Communication Skills
Would be nice if you have….
- Dealing US ClientsiOS frameworks like Onsen UI, Ionic, WebKit, CloudKit, Spatial Reasoning
- Knowledge of Cross Platform (Flutter, Phone Gap)
You will work closely with…
- Quality Testing Team
- Project Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Relevant software certification will be an added advantage