- Translate client requirements into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable,and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality,and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality and standards
- Maintains documents related to modules with updated information
- Developing the robust iPaaS solution
- Helps in integrating the ecommerce platform with major IT Application such as ERP, CRM, Marketing Automaton tool & analytics
- Developing backend website applications
- Creating servers and databases for backend functionality
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Seeing through a product from conception to finished product
- Designing and Developing API
- Meeting both Technical and consumer needs
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the clients’ needs in the context of the project
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Hands-on Experience in handling iPaaS platform development
- Strong hands-on experience in Apache Camel,& Apache Maven
- Good to have knowledge on Syndesis
- Minimum 2 years’ experience managing the project with Apache Maven
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Core Java &J2ee
- Good experience in Web services development (SOAP and RESTful)
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management,build processes, testing, and deployment.
- Knowledge of CICD, GITLAB, JIRA, JUnit.
- Good knowledge and understanding of design principles behind building a scalable application.
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- components using J2EE technologies, SOA architecture, Application servers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a team player.
- Professional services experience with an ecommerce firm is preferred
Would be nice if you have….
- Experience in GIT. High Charts, WCF
- Team handling experience
- Customer Interaction
- Leading the team
- Experience in handling external & internal stakeholders
You will work closely with…
- Product Team
- Quality Testing Team
- Project Teams
- Sun Certified Java Programmer(SCJP)
- Oracle Certified Java Programmer((OCJP)