Sr. Developer – Magento
Location: Hyderabad (India)
Job Posted: 27-08-2021
Job ID: JP011
There is a role opening for a qualified Sr. Software Engineer. You will be working with a group of talented tech professionals, industry leaders. The person will help translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive eCommerce platforms that will address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Candidate must be aware of ecetools package and have ability to apply patches as required on the Magento commerce platform.
- Software Documentation & Software Testing
- Candidates should understand requirements, Development with quality code and coding standards, and doing Code review
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Architect and propose Magento solutions as per client requirements.
- Research on new integration and plug- in capabilities.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround.
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use.
- Train the subordinate team of developers.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 5 – 10 years of experience
- Experience in Magento-2 / Magento Commerce Cloud development and production deployment & configuration workflow
- Must possess thorough understanding of Magento 2’s overall architecture, designrelated system configuration and theme components.
- Experience on working with Third-party Magento extensions..
- Good Knowledge of object oriented programming and very good command over Database SQL programming
- Very good understanding with Design, Software Algorithm Design & Development Fundamentals
- Problem Solving & Debugging in the Live Environment with Debugger
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks and Understanding of web services/payment gateways
- Strong understanding of Performance Tuning, Browser Compatibility, SEO Practices, and Version Control.
Would be nice if you have….
- Experience working on cloud (AWS, MS Azure) deployment
- Knowledge on DevOps (Proper IDE, Github, Jenkins, unit test coverage)
- Possess expertise on Elastic search, Message Queue Framework, Split database etc with ELK stack (Elastic Search, Logstash and Beats, Kibana)
You will work closely with…
- Quality Testing Team
- Project Teams
- Delivery Teams
- Our Partners(Adobe, Microsoft)
- M.Tech in Computers/ MBA/PGDM in Information Technology/ B.Tech / MCA in Computers, Diploma in Computers, BCA
- Candidates having Magento Associates / Professional Certificate will be an added advantage