Job Posted: 09-06-2021
Job ID: JP009
This is a role opening for an ambitious Sr. Software Engineer. Your role will be responsible for sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging.
- Designs, develops, and implements Web application modules to support business requirements.
- Designs, develops, and implements Web service application to support communicate with others systems to exchange the data between two different systems
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order
- Involved in client calls.
- Requirement analysis.
- Provides estimations based on requirement.
- Team co-ordination
- Prepares solution documents
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients’ feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 4-6 years of experience
- Technical knowledge and experience of the mentioned skills
- .Net Core
- SQL Server
- Web services/ Web Api
- Code deployment
- Code Repository like Git/SVN
- Static Code analysis tools like stylecop/fxcop/sonarqube etc.
- Installer frameworks (like Wix, Install Shield or etc)
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
Would be nice if you have….
- ERP functional knowledge (GP/AX/NAV/SAGE/SAP)
- Design patterns (like factory pattern, singleton pattern etc.)
- Knowledge on Tools/frameworks like Postman, SOAP UI, fiddler, log frameworks, etc.
You will work closely with…
- Quality Testing Team
- Project Teams
- M.Tech/BE/B.Tech/MCA/BS/PGDCA or Graduation in Computers or equivalent.
- Relevant software certification will be an added advantage