Job Posted: 10-06-2021
Job ID: JD033
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Proven experience as a software architect, building resilient, highly available multi-tenant web-based applications.
- Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Sound experience of working in Agile methodology.
- Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the requirement specification.
- Collaborate with product management and other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Should be able to design API contracts using RAML
- Has strong OOPS concepts and hands-on developing web platforms
- Possesses a good understanding of integration patterns between presentation layer business layer and backend systems.
- Good knowledge of API led architecture system process experience concepts such as routing, orchestration, synchronization, exception handling, etc
- Knowledge of SCM tools like Bitbucket Stash GIT
- Continuously evaluate and drive measurable improvements to processes, platforms, tools, and related technologies; provide necessary training to communicate changes and measure
- TOGAF level I & II certification is good to have.
- Use practical skills and experience to design and architect solutions, lead the implementation teams through the full life-cycle of the application development and deployment.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 10+ years of experience in developing web products/applications and customer-facing integrations using C#, .NET, SQL Server, SSIS, RESTful APIs & ReactJS / AngularJS.
- Technical skills including 10+ years of Experience in the following:
- Design, develop, and deliver applications in Asp.Net to include: architecture design, prototyping, development of production quality code, and design and development of unit tests.
- Frameworks such as .NET, .NET Core using C#.
- Developing MVC applications (with MVC-VM or MVC-MVVM).
- Coding in ReactJS or AngularJS, HTML, CSS.
- Developing and managing REST Web Service API(s).
- Distributed multi-tier applications with SQL and Entity Framework.
- Writing ETLs and integrations with SQL and SSIS.
- Good communication skills and the ability to explain situations as clearly and briefly as possible via email/phone/in-person to peers, Leadership & customers.
- Experience to develop SAAS based product in a multi-tenant architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles and exposure to Agile/Scrum driven delivery process.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational, people, and leadership skills.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
Would be nice if you have….
- Familiarity with the SDLC and Scrum Methodologies.
- Awareness of emerging technologies in the eCommerce Industry
You will work closely with…
- Support Teams
- Project Teams
- QA and Testing Team
- External Partners and Clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.