Job Posted: 19-07-2021
Job ID: JD033
We have a role opening for an outstanding Technical Architect across the organization to support i95Dev’s growth strategy. The role will be to create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team. You will provide a framework for the develop[[[[ment of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Record software architecture in a software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Proven experience as a software architect, building resilient, highly available multi-tenant web-based applications.
- Maintain and evolve software architecture documents based on evolving system requirements and industry trends and technologies.
- Sound experience of working in Agile methodology.
- Ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validates it against the requirement specification.
- Collaborate with product management and other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Should be able to design API contracts using RAML
- Has strong OOPS concepts and hands-on developing web platforms
- Possesses a good understanding of integration patterns between presentation layer business layer and backend systems.
- Good knowledge of API led architecture system process experience concepts such as routing, orchestration, synchronization, exception handling, etc
- Knowledge of SCM tools like Bitbucket Stash GIT
- Continuously evaluate and drive measurable improvements to processes, platforms, tools, and related technologies; provide necessary training to communicate changes and measure
- TOGAF level I & II certification is good to have.
- Use practical skills and experience to design and architect solutions, lead the implementation teams through the full life-cycle of the application development and deployment.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 10+ years of experience in developing web products/applications and customer-facing integrations using C#, .NET, SQL Server, SSIS, RESTful APIs & ReactJS / AngularJS.
- Technical skills including 10+ years of Experience in the following:
- Design, develop, and deliver applications in Asp.Net to include: architecture design, prototyping, development of production quality code, and design and development of unit tests.
- Frameworks such as .NET, .NET Core using C#.
- Developing MVC applications (with MVC-VM or MVC-MVVM).
- Coding in ReactJS or AngularJS, HTML, CSS.
- Developing and managing REST Web Service API(s).
- Distributed multi-tier applications with SQL and Entity Framework.
- Writing ETLs and integrations with SQL and SSIS.
- Good communication skills and the ability to explain situations as clearly and briefly as possible via email/phone/in-person to peers, Leadership & customers.
- Experience to develop SAAS based product in a multi-tenant architecture
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles and exposure to Agile/Scrum driven delivery process.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational, people, and leadership skills.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
Would be nice if you have….
- Familiarity with the SDLC and Scrum Methodologies.
- Awareness of emerging technologies in the eCommerce Industry
You will work closely with…
- Support Teams
- Project Teams
- QA and Testing Team
- External Partners and Clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.