We have a role opening for a Training Manager across the organization to support i95Dev’s growth strategy. The role will focus on designing and creating strategies for developing IT and non-IT skills. The role involves thinking out of the box solutions for non-standard problems. You will have the ability to navigate through with ambiguous and unfamiliar requirements and translate them into actions.
- Ensuring strategic alignment of the training department with business goals
- Have an understanding of ecommerce related technologies and work with technical experts to develop, manage
and deliver training.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Own and execute a blend of programs – technical/functional, role-based and orgwide
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Create and manage the Training Budget.
- Effectively plan and manager Training Calendar
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Manages costs for all programs, productions, and publications in order to report to organization executives
regarding a return on investment
- Deploy learning solutions through multimode – classroom, virtual, eLearning etc
This role may be right for you if you have…
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years’ experience in training and development management.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Experience in using LMS tools
- Verifiable track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Ensure a technically sound learning atmosphere in line with the organizational policies.
- Assess and evaluate trainees and prepare their project management performance reports
Would be nice if you have….
- Familiarity with eLearning and authoring tools
- Experience in building Learning strategy within the company
- Knowledge of how IT training functionality will integrate within each project
- Experience of leveraging learning as a critical problem solving tool
You will work closely with…
- All Departmental Heads
- Post Graduate/Graduate from a leading University/Institution