This is a role opening for an energetic US Bench Marketeer. The role will involve providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
- Provide Technical Recruitment Support for i95Dev across North America region
- Build relationships with hiring managers to understand their talent acquisition needs and translate those needs into recruitment strategy with actionable recruitment plans
- Understand and balance department team needs and priorities with the priorities and needs of the business
- Practice full life – cycle recruiting from requisition approval to offer to acceptance
- Uploading, Monitoring, and maintaining Job Postings on Job Portals.
- Conducting phone screens, including completing pre-qualifying questions and selling potential candidates on location, position, and company
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 5-7 years of US IT bench marketing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a software product or recruiting agency is mandatory
- Should have a strong knowledge of tools and resources surrounding the internet, social media, and job board sites
- Strong grasp of commonly used recruiting industry jargon- C2C, 1099, W2, CTH, etc.
- Understanding technologies and sourcing profiles with a quick turnaround time.
- Strong communication skills with relevant market knowledge
- Very good understanding & working experience with GCs, Citizens & H1B Transfers
- Should be adept with all types of Work petitions
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
Would be nice if you have….
- Ability to innovate search terms on commonly used job boards such as Dice, Monster,CareerBuilder, etc. Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Excellent verbal & written English, interpersonal communication skills, negotiation skills, understanding of US culture, job rules and regulations, and ethics
- Ability to demonstrate work experience related to US Staffing Recruiting Lifecycle (gathering requirements, candidate prospecting, candidate screening, candidate submission & follow-up, etc.)
You will work closely with…
- HR and Recruiting Teams
- Delivery Teams
- Discovery Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- MBA will be an added advantage