There is a role opening for a qualified UX Designer. You will be working with a group of talented tech professionals, industry leaders. You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look & feel
- Print media like EBooks, Brochures, logos, Branding, Booth Backdrops for trade shows etc.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. Blog images, sketches, icons, flowcharts and so on.)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images wherever required.
- Communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of clients
- Keeping informed on latest trends and forecasts
- Working closely with the Creative Director (or project lead) to create accurate estimates and breakdowns while delivering solutions within budget
- Assist in the planning and creative process of new client acquisition
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience working on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a must
- Thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Proven work experience as a UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Would be nice if you have….
- Experience working on AfterEffects, Indesign, Premier.
- Knowledge on working on PowerPoint
You will work closely with…
- Quality Testing Team
- Project Teams
- Delivery Teams
- Our Partners and Clients
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/BCA or equivalent