- Own strategic channels and partnership strategy with key partners.
- Define strategies globally and provide input to build and deliver collaborative go-to-market/partner engagement plans
- Creating joint GTMs with Partners – drive joint marketing efforts with Partner to better showcase and leverage the partnership
- Identifying different segments of partners – channels, strategic, marketplace and resellers.
- Identify and execute on partnership expansion opportunities including developing a partnership playbook with 1:1 relationship
- Be the day-to-day contact for our partner’s teams and effectively facilitate requests from sales and product teams
- Build robust set of KPIs, success metrics, joint accountability and governance with our Key Partners.
- Manage and develop the pipeline with accountability for revenue growth and opportunities development through close collaboration with Sales.
- Lead prospecting, pitching, contracting and implementation for prospects from the partner network in collaboration with our VPs of Sales.
- Be an internal advocate for the partners to suggest changes and best practices
- Form relationships with key organizations/influencers vital to the long-term growth of the brand in the various regions
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 7 – 10 years of experience with at least 5 years of experience in partner management.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Strong Business Acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal Skills, Adaptability, Energetic, Result-oriented and a Team player.
- Ability of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build connections, credibility and exert influence in the markets.
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office
- Strong working knowledge of the company’s products, competitive products, and the market.
- Consistently meet and exceed quota
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Global experience is a plus
Would be nice if you have….
- Experience in managing strategic International Partnerships across US.
- Generated profitable revenue growth with long-term partner alliances.
You will work closely with…
- Global Head of Sales
- Country Heads
- Delivery Teams
- Bachelor’s degree is a must. Master’s degree from a Tier 1institute is highly preferred