- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Should have minimum 5 years in Core IT Channel Sales
- Should be able to identify potential partners, effectively showcase the value proposition and sign them up
- Should have ability to forecast pipeline and consistently meet individual sales targets by Leveraging the partner channel
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships with partners and clients
- Lead sales presentations and conduct demos to communicate company’s value proposition to partners and clients
- Manage complex sales cycles with many stakeholders
- Identify key players in the assigned market and build strong rapport and relationships
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Must have held sales quota responsibility in the past.
- Must have 5+ years of IT Sales experience preferably in Channel Partner Sales
- Should be enthusiastic in learning and showcasing technology products and services
- Should be passionate to meet and exceed sales targets
- International sales experience is a must, specifically US sales experience would be a plus.
- Should be willing to work in night shift
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be self-motivated with a proactive sales approach in determining strategy and Conversions
- Should be a good team player
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of large, complex sales models as well as prior experience selling emerging technologies.
- Understanding in building digital brand Customer loyalty in an Online world
You will work closely with…
- Sales Team
- Delivery Teams
- Our Customers
- External Partners and Clients
- Graduate in any discipline
- Post Graduation or an MBA would be an added advantage