- Develop effective sales plans to ensure revenue delivery and sustainable growth.
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape.
- Gather market information from multiple sources, to analyze competition and consumer/market trends.
- Establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and industry trends.
- Effectively manage customer relations through Quarterly Customer Business Reviews
- Overall ownership of the opportunities generated and contract negotiation process. This includes responsibility for proposals, contracts and pricing approval for licenses and professional services.
- Understanding of and execution against expected performance metrics, i.e., customer meetings per week, customer facing time, SOWs per quarter, pipeline quantity, etc.
- Exceed sales targets and close new business deals.
- Manage day-to-day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and effectively use Solution Consulting (Pre-Sales Engineering) and Sales Support resources.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- 10+ years’ of sales experience, of which minimum 2 years should have been in selling solutions around ecommerce platforms
- Hands on B2B sales experience is a plus.
- Should have consistently met and/or exceeded sales targets
- Proven track record of independently driving sales closures i.e. including prospecting, discovery, solution proposal and closing new business.
- Must have experience selling, or ability to master and articulate the value of Magento.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- International sales experience is a must, specifically US sales experience would be a plus.
- Should be willing to work in night shift
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of large, complex sales models highly desired, as well as prior experience selling emerging technologies.
- Understanding in building digital brand Customer loyalty in an Online world
You will work closely with…
- Departmental Heads in Sales Team
- Our Customers
- External Partners and Clients
- Graduate in any discipline
- Post Graduation or an MBA would be an added advantage