- Strong experience in Bid /proposal management process
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders such as sales, delivery, product teams to determine Win Theme and incorporate it across the response
- Proactively acquire participation from stakeholders, perform follow-up and escalate actively on gaps and shortfalls in the value propositions.
- Hands on experience in Bid planning, tracking, follow up and timely resolution of issues
- Prioritise RFIs and industrialise the process
- Proactively develop and manage a repository of information from all potential stakeholders
- Maintain Track of Presales data/repositories such as success/case stories, broiler plates and other supporting corporate and opportunity specific collaterals.
- Build in-depth knowledge of clients business priorities, challenges and industry initiatives that can be translated into the company opportunities.
- Good knowledge and understanding of IT services industry and terminologies
- Must possess strong time management and prioritization skills
- Support administrative processes and monitor operational excellence;
- Support the development of new services, processes, and tool utilization;
- Always look for ways to improve and grow existing services
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Minimum 4+ years of bid management / proposal writing experience in the IT industry
- Knowledge of style guides and business writing best practices
- Attention to detail both in writing and the overall quality of the proposal
- Creative writing ability to convert strategy to a compelling sales pitch
- Proficiency in working with MS Office tools like Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Familiarity or working experience with graphic designers, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Ability to quickly understand customer/project requirements and to translate these requirements into concrete project deliverables for team via the production and delivery of high quality proposals;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change. Pre-Sales is a very dynamic and fast-growing environment and the type of activities required might change depending on the overall sales strategies.
- Results-oriented mindset and ability to support team delivery of quality, compliant proposals
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of large, complex sales models highly desired, as well as prior experience selling emerging technologies.
- Experience of working on International Markets and
- Experience with database and collaboration software, such as SharePoint
You will work closely with…
- Sales and Marketing
- External Partners and Clients
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business Administration, Marketing or related fields