- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Complete RFP’s and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business. Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Benchmark state-of-the-art practices to recommend profit and service
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage and resolve account maintenance issues.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Minimum 5 years experience in Inside Sales or Outbound Call
- Must have worked for International Markets (US/ UK/ Australia)
- Should possess the ability to source new leads through outbound cold calls and Emails.
- Seek out potential clients, pre-qualify them, record and update relevant information in the CRM during the Sales process.
- Maintain a high call volume of 100+ calls per day, 500 per week with documented conversations.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via email and creatively engage prospects for Lead generation.
- Must have proven track record to meet and exceed targets.
- Must understand the existing IT services and products and pitch the same to prospects through Phone calls and email campaigns.
- Continuous processes improvement to show month on month progress on lead generation
- Provide Sales Managers with all the information needed for Customer conversations.
- Must independently research on the prospect to understand the possible requirements and pitch the company products with Clear USP to clearly stand against competitors.
- Must be self motivated and should be driven for continuous follow-ups with the targets until the lead is generated.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should follow and implement the outbound process as defined by the organizations sales processes.
- Should be comfortable with US Shifts.
Would be nice if you have….
- Well versed with eCommerce Sales market
- Thorough understanding of B2B brand building efforts
- Well versed with Digital Technology
You will work closely with…
- Sales and Marketing
- Discovery Teams
- Product Teams
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- MBA will be an added advantage