- Develop effective sales plans to ensure revenue delivery and sustainable growth.
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape.
- Gather market information from multiple sources, to analyze competition and consumer/market trends.
- Establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and industry trends.
- Effectively manage customer relations through Quarterly Customer Business Reviews
- Overall ownership of the opportunities generated and contract negotiation process. This includes responsibility for proposals, contracts and pricing approval for licenses and professional services.
- Understanding of and execution against expected performance metrics i.e. customer meetings per week, customer facing time, SOWs per quarter, pipeline quantity, etc.
- Exceed sales targets and close new business deals.
- Manage day-to-day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and effectively use Solution Consulting (Pre-Sales Engineering) and Sales Support resources.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Must have 10+ Years of experience in Business development for North America.
- Must have at least 2+ Years of experience in Selling MSDynamics and related Services
- Should have sound knowledge of MS Dynamics AX, 365 and NAV
- Should have a strong network of contacts for new business opportunities with top leading corporate
- Must be able to identify Business opportunities, creating a well-qualified Sales Pipeline, Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets, and expand customer base
- Should be able to independently plan and execute the entire sales cycle i.e. from lead generation to deal closure
- Should be able to identify and tap-in to current market &industry trend
- Perform effective online demonstrations to prospects
- Initiate contact with potential clients, creating initial interest, and position company’s services to them
- Must possess knowledge on fixed cost based and T&M based projects
- Possess the ability to close new business deals
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Should have successful sales experience with a “Go getter” mentality and demonstrated ability as an effective self-starter
- Should possess track record of over-achieving results and exceeding revenue targets
- Must have a positive attitude with good communication and negotiation skills
- Must have strong Business Proposal writing, email writing and good Presentation Skills
- Should be comfortable working in US Shifts
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of large, complex sales models highly desired, as well as prior experience selling emerging technologies.
- Understanding in building digital brand Customer loyalty in an Online world
You will work closely with…
- Departmental Heads in Sales Team
- Our Customers
- External Partners and Clients
- Graduate in any discipline
- Post Graduation or an MBA would be an added advantage