Whether it is a B2B or B2C online store, spending valuable time doing tasks that can be seamlessly automated is futile. Ensuring support for your growing e-commerce store must be your primary concern. Once your online business embarks on a journey of growth, having a streamlined ERP system in sync with your Magento store significantly affects the everyday administration. Accordingly, Dynamics NAV Magento Cloud Integration becomes the next consequential step.
The integration of Dynamics NAV and Magento store improves the whole process of running an online store. Some of the immediate benefits include facilitation of real-time communication, automated processes, improved customer services, and increased transparency. Most of all, a properly synced NAV Magento integration helps in reducing dependency on manual tasks and multiple data updates.
Benefits of Integration:
- Automated order processing and data update
- Real-time communication and alerts
- Streamlined sales transactions
- Enhanced customer service
- Automatic control over inventory & order
- Reduced administrative coordination and costs
- Increased transparency & better information flow
There are many Magento ERP integration solutions available in the market. However, integration affects the entire business functioning, since it involves the most valuable data of the entire store. Even a slight difference in syncing the data during the integration process can be damaging to the smooth running of the online store. Therefore, opting for the most appropriate integration solutions is the key. The integration solutions should provide enough flexibility, synchronization feasibility, reliability, and security of system data.
Before making any business affecting the decision, let us understand the concept of integration, other available techniques, and benefits of cloud-based integration.
Standalone Interfacing Vs Cloud Integration
The more traditional approach of facilitating the interfacing of two standalone ERP systems together in order to create a crossing point at basic level data surely offers process efficiency. However, the scope of such interfacing at times is limited to certain use cases. It is also a time-consuming project to create two systems interact with each other using a dedicated Magento 2 extension. This option is still good for integration needs, which are very specific in nature and need a custom solution. However, this might an unviable option when it comes to someone who is looking for quick and straightforward integration.
The whole idea of running applications in the cloud has truly revolutionized the game. Now, cloud integration has enabled the development and execution of integration techniques connecting various arrangements of services and application. Consequently, cloud integration platform is basically a system to connect two completely different applications utilizing a cloud-based toolkit, just like NAV e-commerce integration.
With the capability of managing large chunks of data sets in different environments, cloud platform facilitates seamless real-time integration of different organizational systems. This can further ensure to simplify a company’s everyday administration system and process. Some key benefits of cloud platform solutions include scalability, easy to use, cost-efficiency, and assist in final management decision making by significantly reducing the time between data gathering and analysis.
Why Magento NAV Seamless Cloud Integration?
An effective and seamless Dynamics NAV Magento cloud integration offers innumerable benefits to the organization. The Magento NAV cloud integration established multiple touch points during the integration process, which ensures a smooth connection.
Some features of Magento NAV Cloud Connect that ensure seamless integration are briefly discussed below.
- Easy to use interface: A portal particularly for online store owners, allows them to create a workflow and synchronize their Magento 2 and NAV systems. This allows customers can track their order, change address, check their shopping history and make a request directly. All this is done without any manual data entry or intervention. This functionality is applicable to both B2B and B2C customers. It also helps in reducing customer complaint calls since the number of issues in the two systems come down quickly.
- Inventory Management: The efficient integration of two systems significantly reduces the time taken in managing inventory from ground to the website. A common issue many online stores face is getting an order for a product currently out of stock in the warehouse. Recurring problems in order fulfillment are one of the biggest worries of all online stores. A slight miss on updating the data manually from the warehouse internal system to the website can cost the company its reputation. With an integrated process in place, any change in the warehouse data will be automatically updated on the website eradicating any scope for errors.
- Product information and Updates: Updating product pages every now and then manually invites several issues at the website administration’s end. An integrated system improves information consistency throughout the website. Store owners can manage the entire system by syncing system and updating information on a single platform.
- Personalization: NAV e-commerce integration with Magento also provides an opportunity to customize the shopping experience for every individual. Offering personalized pricing, relevant products by syncing data from their shopping history facilitate this functionality. Stores can also manage and track guest checkouts, which can be helpful in gaining subscribed customers and looking out for their requirements.
- Efficient process management: A smooth cloud connect improves basic functions in a way that the time in order processing is remarkable decrease. By automatically updating new orders into ERP without any support from the back office, the total time in processing, shipping, and delivery also reduces.
- Financial information updates: Accuracy of financial data improves when all the figures and transaction details are automatically picked up by ERP from the website. Store owners no longer need to be anxious about discrepancies in financial figures, which can truly give sleepless nights to the management.
Dynamics NAV Magento integration is no longer a matter of choice for growing e-commerce platforms; it is only a matter of time that you adapt to the necessary process upgrade.
The recently launched i95Dev Magento NAV Cloud Connect from i95Dev provides quick deployment, low-cost, self-service integration solutions for Dynamics NAV ERP systems and Magento e-commerce platform. The Cloud Connect significantly improves operational proficiency, sales, staff productivity, and eventually the customer experience. Get in touch for the free trial today.