Job Posted: 08-06-2021
Job ID: JD028
- Develop effective sales plans to ensure revenue delivery and sustainable growth.
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Translate requirements into technical specifications to support development in both traditional and agile development methodologies.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs in the form of Business Requirement Specification document.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with technical team and business owners to analyse information needs and functional requirements to deliver an effective solution.
- Participate in the QA and release management of changes to or new applications through testing, debugging and user acceptance before planning and executing deployment into production.
- Develop user documentation and conduct training as required
- Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Maintain and enhance technical skills through formal and on-the-job training.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to take an analytical approach, and make recommendations based on analysis
- Knowledge and exposure to Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team to accomplish goals
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work in a customer focused organization
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- The candidate must be willing to work at Flexible Timings and ready to stretch in case of Discovery calls)
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of agile Methodology and Agile project management tools
- Well versed with eCommerce Industry
- Knowledge on research of new emerging technologies for future product integration into the Organization
You will work closely with…
- Sales and Marketing
- Delivery Teams
- Product Teams
- Our Clients and Partners
- Graduate or a post graduate degree in IT/Computer Science/Electronics or a related field.