Adobe Summit 2021 – Recap
The Adobe Summit 2021 brought multiple global opportunities for entrepreneurs, marketers, developers, and users. With over 400 insightful sessions and hundreds of motivational speakers, the digital event shed light on creating personalized experiences for customers to increase engagement and conversion rates.
The Adobe Summit 2021 was attended by eminent leaders and industry experts who actively contributed to the training sessions, workshops, and discussions. They provided the audience with valuable insights and industry best practices to grow their business exponentially.
Here is an infographic listing the key highlights of Adobe Summit 2021:
Why you should attend the Adobe Summit 2022?
- Learn how to create a loyal customer base – The Summit attendees have an excellent opportunity to learn from Adobe experts, product leaders, innovators, global influencers from Dell, IBM, Accenture, and Deloitte, through insightful sessions, training workshops, and live discussions.
Furthermore, these experts will be available for live knowledge-sharing conversations on customer retention and customer multiplication. Dynamic networking platforms such as Braindate will make this happen by enabling the attendees to engage with industry leaders from across the globe on one-to-one and small group conversations. The key learnings from these Q&A sessions will revolve around creating customer loyalty through exceptional experiences.
- Discover how to stay a step ahead of the customer experience curve – The Adobe Summit 2022 sessions and training workshops span across ten themed tracks that will help you stay ahead of the customer experience curve:
- Customer journey analytics
- Content Management System (CMS) for Personalized Experiences
- B2B Marketing
- Customer Data Management
- Omnichannel Marketing Strategies
- Developer Ecosystem
- Digital Commerce
- Trends and Inspiration
- Collaborative Work Management
- Exploit networking opportunities – Networking is the key to a successful business. The Connect page at the digital event will house numerous networking opportunities and peer-to-peer engagement including Adobe Experience Cloud users, partners, and experienced professionals. Furthermore, you can build a rapport with product experts and sponsors through special offers, giveaways, and customer success stories.
- Get a sneak peek at i95Dev’s new eCommerce solution capabilities – At the Adobe Summit 2022, we will be presenting our feature-rich omnichannel ERP integrated eCommerce solution – eCommerce Growth Engine, powered by Magento, for Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, and other ERP systems. Our futuristic eCommerce solution promises higher customer loyalty, enhanced inventory management, a single dashboard for storing centralized data, improved customer experience, and higher return on investment.
- Take full advantage of your Adobe Experience Cloud investment – The Adobe Summit 2022 attendees will improve the functional understanding of their existing tech stacks by acquiring knowledge about the latest Adobe product features and capabilities. In addition, they will learn how to make the most of opportunities while strategically enhancing business operations through new integrations. The sessions will help companies increase their return on investment (ROI) by knowing how the industry’s big players are profiting from futuristic, Adobe-powered experiences.
i95Dev – Sponsorship & exciting giveaways
Being Adobe Silver Solution Partner, i95Dev takes immense pride in being a sponsor of the Adobe Summit 2022. We design, develop, and deploy solutions using Adobe Commerce.
Do not miss out on the double bonanza to walk away with a MacBook Pro and a Bonus Giveaway – i95Dev Discovery Service worth $6000+. It’s a win-win partnership we assure that will propel you to the future of digital commerce.
Magento (Adobe Commerce) Pricing 2022 - Everything You Need To Know Author Category Share Magento is a cloud-based eCommerce platform that is used by many online stores to build and manage...
Six key benefits of integrated eCommerce for manufacturing industry Author Category Share It is apparent that eCommerce has changed the retail industry forever. Now, it is changing the...
How is integrated eCommerce helping industrial manufacturing sector grow? Author Category Share It's 2022, and many industrial manufacturers have started digitizing their sales and marketing...