- Develop effective sales plans to ensure revenue delivery and sustainable growth.
- Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape.
- Gather market information from multiple sources, to analyse competition and consumer/market trends.
- Establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and industry trends.
- Effectively manage customer relations through Quarterly Customer Business Reviews
- nerated and contract negotiation process. This includes responsibility for proposals, contracts and pricing approval for licenses and professional services.
- Understanding of and execution against expected performance metrics i.e., customer meetings per week, customer facing time, SOWs per
quarter, pipeline quantity, etc.
- Exceed sales targets and close new business deals.
- Manage day-to-day sales process, coordinate account meetings, and effectively use Solution Consulting (PreSales Engineering) and Sales Support resources.
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Must have 10+ Years of experience in B2B Business development/sales for North America (Mid-Market to Enterprise)
- Must be able to identify Business opportunities, creating a well-qualified Sales Pipeline, Develop and execute strategic
plans to achieve sales targets, and expand customer base
- Achieved dedicated annual & quarterly sales targets.
- Should be able to independently plan and execute the entire sales cycle i.e., from lead generation to deal closure
- Should be able to identify and tap-in to current market &industry trend
- Perform effective online demonstrations to prospects
- Initiate contact with potential clients, creating initial interest, and position company’s services to them
- Must possess knowledge on fixed cost based and T&M based projects
- Strong Business Proposal writing, email writing and good Presentation Skills
- Should be comfortable working in US Shifts
Would be nice if you have….
- Knowledge of large, complex sales models highly desired, as well as prior experience selling emerging technologies.
- Understanding in building digital brand Customer loyalty in an Online world
- Experience in Selling eCommerce products & solutions
You will work closely with…
- Departmental Heads in Sales Team
- Our customers
- External Partners and Clients
- Graduate in any discipline
- Post-Graduation or an MBA would be an added advantage