This is an opening for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Technical Consultant. You will be working with a group of talented tech professionals, industry leaders. Your role will be to implement and support of Business Central projects. You will need to see out a project from conception to final product requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Implement, and Support customizations in Dynamics 365 BC for new and existing customers
- Technical design, development and testing of core Dynamics 365 Business Central Apps
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements and scope out modifications and custom development
- Create, Design, and modify the default reporting in Dynamic 365 BC
- Convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents
- Make technical recommendations for installation, modifications, and custom development
- Ensure development best practices are adhered to by other team members
- Conduct Code Reviews and maintain effective coding standards
- Communicate effectively in all mediums and to all levels within the organization
- Coordinate application updates, hotfixes, and upgrades to existing customers
This role may be right for you if you have…
- Minimum 4 to 8 years of experience working on design, configuration, and support of Dynamics 365 Business Central and/or Dynamics NAV 2016/2017/2018.
- Strong knowledge of C\AL, and experience with AL
- Understanding of Events and Subscribers and Dynamics NAV Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON etc.)
- Knowledge on RDLC Report
- Knowledge about Security certificates
- A good level of competence with analysis tools such as SSRS, SSIS Cubes and PowerBI.
- Great communication and problemsolving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
Would be nice if you have….
- Exposure of working international customers especially US.
- Legally entitled to work in the United States /Canada.
- Aptitude for learning and mastering new software applications in a fast-paced industry.
- Keen interest in business process automation and technology.
You will work closely with…
- Delivery Team
- Product Team
- Sales Team
- Clients and Partners
- B. Tech/MCA/BCA
- Relevant MS Dynamics 365 certification will be an added advantage