We are happy to announce a new addition to our product portfolio Magento Sage 100 Connect. Leveraging our amazing experience of working with the Magento and Microsoft Dynamics community, we have decided to extend our expertise and offering into other ERP systems – and what better place to start than Sage 100 (earlier Sage MAS 90 and Sage 200).
Sage & Sage 100
Sage is a multinational enterprise software company and one of the world’s largest suppliers of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software systems. Their ERP portfolio includes Sage 100 (earlier Sage MAS 90 and Sage 200), Sage 500, Sage 300 (earlier Sage Accpac), Sage 300 online and Sage X; each unique in what they could offer.
Sage 100 ERP, formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200, is designed for small to mid-sized growing businesses that have outgrown their existing basic accounting systems and looking for a tool to unite their entire business. Sage 100 has a history of serving thousands of businesses for more than 30 years from various industry verticals. While a great tool out of the box, it can be further customized to meet businesses’ specific requirements.
The most popular and feature rich eCommerce cart, Magento, is adopted by more than 240,000 merchants all over the world. Owned by eBay, Magento currently has a market share of nearly 30% (an analysis of Alexa top 1 million sites). Magento caters to businesses of all sizes and is known for its flexibility and community support.
Magento and Sage 100 Integration Features
- Customers – The Magento Sage 100 connector syncs all customer related information like contact information, shipping and billing addresses and more, between the two systems. The integration enables businesses to create self-service customer portals for 24 x 7 availability.
- Product/ Items – Now manage all your complex product information like description, attributes, prices, categories, images and more from a single system.
- Inventory – Now better manage your inventory with inventory information sync between Sage 100 and Magento eCommerce systems. With centralized inventory, you can now better make informed purchase and manufacturing decisions.
- Orders – Streamline and automate your order fulfillment process with Magento and Sage 100 integration. While minimizing order aging, the integration is absolutely scalable and gives you the flexibility to take your business to the next level.
- Invoices, Shipping & Payments – The seamless information sync is not only a blessing for your customers but also for your accounting and fulfillment department. While shipping information sync keeps your customers informed of the order status, invoices and payment information sync streamlines your accounting books.
Benefits of Magento and Sage 100 Integration
- Scale your business to the next level,
- Get your B2B customers on board,
- Improved operational efficiency,
- Efficient inventory management,
- Improved customer satisfaction, and
- Improved reporting and forecasting
Omni-channel Commerce – The Future for Sage ERP Systems
Magento eCommerce and Sage 100 integration is only the beginning of what is possible with these two systems; laying the foundation for what is soon to follow – the world of omni-channel commerce. Imagine businesses with Sage ERP systems consolidating orders from multiple channels like eCommerce, mobile, social media and online marketplaces like eBay/ Amazon without significantly increasing their costs and operational overheads. eCommerce Growth Engine for Sage ERP systems is not very far away.