There has been a 55% increase in the number of eCommerce shoppers worldwide reaching about 2.05 billion this year up from 1.32 billion in 2014. Businesses have been quick to respond to this change in behavior, transitioning to eCommerce platforms with more and more businesses flourishing in the online market.
While businesses have found great success in the eCommerce space, new issues have arisen that restrict e-stores from running smoothly. It is commonly a result of inefficient data management systems, which leads to negative customer experiences like order cancellations from oversold inventory.
Inconsistency and discrepancy in data records have the potential for catastrophic results like negative customer reviews and damage to a brand’s reputation. The key to a successful eCommerce store is prioritizing two key aspects:
- Customer experience
- Operational efficiency
Magento addresses these needs in the most seamless and convenient way possible. The eCommerce sellers who use Magento have witnessed many benefits due to the open-source nature of the product making it arguably the leading platform for an eCommerce store.
Its holistic approach is sure to take your e-store up a notch in terms of functional efficiency as well as customer experience.
Here are some of the benefits of integrating Dynamics 365 Business Central with a Magento store:
Proper data management is the key to a successful e-store and Magento helps achieve that seamless operational efficiency.
- The platform is designed such that users with little or no technical knowledge can use it comfortably without hassle. It is robust in terms of flexibility. It is simple to install and has various plugins to extend the functionality of the store.
- Magento supports e-stores from start-ups to enterprises. It can easily be scaled up as the business grows.
- Bidirectional synchronization of data increases transparency, as data is made available to all teams across the organization.
- Entering data manually can be slow, time-consuming, and error-prone. Magento automates this process while checking for consistency.
- Integration makes sure that all data is stored securely in databases, it is updated in real-time so that the most updated data can be accessed and sent to different teams as and when required.
- There is no need to make duplicate entries as the integration with Magento ensures information is transferred from the e-store to the ERP. For instance, orders and returns are all fulfilled automatically without any human intervention.
- Consistency is no longer an issue as database records immediately reflect any changes in stock level and suggest cancellations, which ensure no sales occur beyond the inventory levels.
Dynamics 365 Business Central – Magento integration helps deliver great shopping experiences that lead to an increase in traffic to the store and increase revenue.
Customers are the most important part of any eCommerce store. The ease that a click of a button provides has increased the affinity of millions of people towards the idea of shopping from the comfort of their home or workspace without stepping out. Customers can either make or break the reputation of an e-store. A happy customer spreads positive reviews about your website, while a disappointed customer is likely to dissuade other potential buyers. That is why customer experience and customer satisfaction are extremely important. With Magento integration, e-stores can increase the overall customer experience in the following ways:
- Magento allows customers to get access to accurate and real-time information about products, availability, shipment, and other inventory information. Effective customer communication and updates about the order status (shipped, in transit, delivered, etc.) keep the customers well informed and increase their trust in a brand.
- With the Magento integration, customers are given the freedom to choose from various shipping options based on factors like cost, delivery time, special handling, priority services, etc. There may be cases in which shipping can be done to various locations or a separate billing address. Keeping buyers in control of their purchases.
- Discounts can be offered to customers automatically based on factors like the minimum cart value. Buyers can also request special quotes based on the items in their cart. The Dynamics 365 Business Central – Magento Integration also helps the e-store offer multiple payment methods like various wallet options, cash on delivery, NetBanking, etc. The absence of robust payment options is a major factor for displeasure among customers and this integration makes it easy to support all popular payment options.
- Various automated features can be incorporated using the Magento integration including tax calculations, currency conversions, and Product Recommendations which enhance the shopping experience.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central – Magento integration is no longer an option, but a necessity in the exponentially growing and competitive online space. With customers having multiple options to choose from, Dynamics Business Central – Magento integration for your store is a great way to stay ahead of your competitors in terms of functionality, flexibility, performance, and shopping experience.
If you have an online store, your search for a feature-rich eCommerce platform ends here. As an owner of an e-store, it is essential to have a reliable system that maintains data consistency, prevents overselling, and helps maintain a positive brand image. A robust Dynamics 365 Business Central – Magento integration can help achieve this.
Take your eCommerce platform to the next level in functionality. Give your customers a benchmark customer experience with the Dynamics 365 Business Central – Magento integration
We, at i95Dev, are here to provide you and your e-store with the best eCommerce services in the market. From Magento customization to website design and development, search engine and conversion rate optimization, we work around your needs and provide customized solutions for Business Central – Magento integration. Contact us to know more.