Over the last few years, online retailing has shown remarkable growth. According to Goldman Sachs, global ecommerce sales went from merely $572.5 billion in 2010 to almost $1.2 trillion in 2013. Watching these trends, some retailers have chosen to operate exclusively through online channels. These businesses have seen about 9% yearly growths according to WWW Metrics, an internet business statistics company. In comparison, traditional brick and mortar (B&M) retailers that have incorporated online sales channels have reported an average of 23% growth. These statistics show companies’ online channels are no longer an experiment but a vital and growing part of their business.
i95Dev’s Instant Ecommerce for Microsoft Dynamics RMS helps retailers channel their potential multi-channel growth. With minimal setup time, the solution guides retailers in setting up their integrated online stores in minutes and start selling their retail inventory almost instantly through multiple online channels, including web stores, mobile devices, social media, third-party online market places such as eBay, Amazon & Raukten, and offers real time integration of all online channels with the Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS). Keeping this thing in mind we at i95Dev have developed instant ecommerce for dynamics they can get what they want in minimal time & effort
- Marketing & Promotion– Create marketing programs such as catalogs and flyers, while giving you the ability to better organize your catalog content for online use and offline use.
- Real time Inventory Updates – Automate all inventory information including price, cost weight, ensures you to have real time information available all the time and increases your customer satisfaction
- Multi-Store-Manage & control data from more than one store, making it possible to update all inventory, sales and pricing information accurately.
- Customer Management –Empowers your customers representatives with access to most updated customer information, leading to improved customer service and happy customers
- Order Management System – Eliminate manual order entry, streamline your Order processing and update customers about their order status (improving customer experience) by eliminating operational inefficiencies from the existing process.
- Analytics & Reporting – With analytics & Reporting you can have better insights to your business .See your business in real time and get visibility on what products are selling well, best performing channel
- Complete Social Experience –Social media is another way to connect with customers and business partners. Your customers can make purchases from the same places they connect with others and easily share those purchases.
- Streamlined Checkout Process– Simplify your checkout experience with single-page checkout options for your customers to buy products from your WebStore .They will love this feature, which allows them to choose and enter all necessary information they need to complete their order
- Extensible to third-party marketplaces– Your inventory is automatically kept up to date on high-profile websites like eBay, Amazon to attracts more traffic allowing you to increase online sales with little or no manual labor
How i95Dev can help?
For more information on instant ecommerce for dynamics RMS feels free to contact us at http://www.i95dev.com/contact/ or give us a call at 301.760.7499. We would be more than happy to serve you and help with our expertise to boost your business.