There is no doubt that the World Wide Web has become the latest battleground for most businesses. Even if you have a brick-and-mortar store or company that has been operating for many years, not utilizing the web for your customer service and marketing could mean that you are missing out on a lot of business. So whether you are running an online business or a brick-and-mortar one, it is essential that you also have an e-commerce shop.
Once your ecommerce site is up and running, the next thing you will need to do is look for an effective customer relationship management system, also known as a CRM system. After all, establishing and maintaining good customer relationship is a top priority for any business. Your customers are the lifeline of your business and treating them right even leads to the probability that they will bring in more customers to your business. This is why it’s vital that you find a good CRM system.
Magento Integration with SugarCRM
If you are looking for a solution that will provide CRM integration with E-commerce then you will want to check out Magento. Magento in itself is an ideal e-commerce cart which is currently being used by approximately 150,000 consumers. Magento is also an open-source e-commerce platform which means it can be tailored in order to fit your particular business. With the Magento and SugarCRM integration, the value you get is therefore doubled. Here are some of the features and benefits that e-commerce businesses can expect from the integration.
- Smoother Order Process: One of the benefits that the SugarCRM brings to Magento users is the fact that it makes order processing quicker and more convenient. SugarCRM allows you to import orders, answer customer’s questions and track order status without hassle and in a cost-effective and efficient manner. This creates a better experience for both customers and sales team members.
- Inventory Sync: Your existing product inventory in Magento can also be easily synced to your SugarCRM platform. Once all products and product descriptions are on SugarCRM, this will make it easy for your customer representatives to perform some up-selling and cross-selling, which will encourage customers to spend more time on your site and spend more on products.
- 360-Degree Customer View: Being able to give you an all-around view of your customers is one of the highlights of the SugarCRM platform. Having an in-depth knowledge of your customers will certainly help you enhance your sales and marketing strategies. SugarCRM helps you track the activities of your customers and contacts on your site.
- Multi-Channel Marketing: In such a competitive industry like e-commerce, it’s not enough to market your product or service using a single channel. Digital means of marketing such as email, social media and newsletters will naturally be leveraged but you will also have to combine these with traditional marketing methods. Traditional marketing mostly consists of marketing strategies that you perform offline, such as newspaper and radio advertisements, trade shows, promotional events and such. SugarCRM helps you keep track of all these channels so you can see which methods are most effective and which ones need work.
- Faster Customer Issue Management: One of the most common customer service problems is slow response to customer’s issues and complaints. No customer wants to experience problems and defects and feel like they are not being heard by the company. This is why SugarCRM eliminates this problem by providing you with a way to monitor your customers’ cases from a central site. This will allow you to ensure that all customer queries are being handled in a timely manner.
- Customization: Magento and SugarCRM Integration also offers the benefit of customization. With tools like Sugar Studio, Sugar Logic and Sugar Module Builder, users can configure their SugarCRM system in such a way that it can fit your e-commerce business. For instance, you can choose which fields appear on your interface and which ones are hidden. You can also create apps and modules and apply them to multiple channels.
If you wish to learn more about CRM integration with Ecommerce then i95dev can certainly help. Learn more about Magento integration with SugarCRM by visiting our official site or by dialing 301-760-7499.