They have an attractive portfolio of more than 30,000 products ranging from electric, plumbing supplies, garden equipment, hand tools, power tools, housewares, home decoration, etc., with high demand from all over the Middle East.
- Fast-track the digital transformation.
- Create a seamless shopping experience across online and offline channels.
- Enable operational efficiency and achieve the anticipated growth.
- Streamline the business processes around Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations (D365 F&O).
i95Dev approached with its proven digital transformation implementation methodology and engaged with Attken’s team to understand their business requirements and desired goals through a thorough discovery process. We developed a three-phase plan and delivered the project using Agile Methodology:
- ERP Improvement and Support- Attken’s existing Dynamics 365 F&O setup had issues, especially for managing finance, operations, and retail segments, this stopped them from using it effectively. i95Dev resolved the challenges and added new features that streamlined their back-end process.
- eCommerce Store Development- An Adobe Commerce (Magento) store was developed for Attken. i95Dev worked on the hosting infrastructure by designing Attken’s eCommerce store to use Microsoft Azure capabilities at its best. Their eCommerce store also needed to support multiple languages and currencies. i95Dev enabled the necessary features for customers to select their preferences while shopping. i95Dev also made additional enhancements like Instagram, Apple Pay integration, etc.
- eCommerce and ERP Integration- The i95Dev experts established integration between Magento store and D365 F&O to reduce data management and operational overheads. ERP integration was also an essential step for Attken to drive a better omni-channel eCommerce experience for their customers.
A glance at implementation