Surplus Furniture is a leading furniture and mattress retailer with 34 retail locations across the USA and Canada. For more than 30 years, Surplus Furniture has been offering quality branded products across categories like sofas, loveseats, sectionals, motion furniture, recliners, coffee tables, lamps, TV stands, area rugs, bedrooms, mattresses, dinettes, bunk beds, accent furniture, and much more at unbeatable low prices.
Surplus Furniture differentiates by offering incredible prices, excellent customer service, and same-day delivery.
Surplus Furniture had an online catalog store where customers could only browse products with no actual eCommerce capabilities. Unfortunately, the business was hard hit during the pandemic as 30+ physical stores had to shut down completely.
The goal was to
- Set up an eStore that lives up to the new normal
- Provide seamless shopping experience and comfort to the eStore like physical stores
- Improve inventory management
- Integrate multiple systems to eliminate data discrepancies
Being sensitive to the situation, i95Dev fast-tracked the discovery process and implemented the below solutions:
- i95Dev built a brand new Magento eCommerce store that was super responsive and optimized for a seamless cross-channel experience. Moreover, i95Dev incorporated a new theme, design (UI), and a superior customer experience (UX). Options like Buy Online Pickup in Store (BOPS) were implemented to provide a more convenient buying option.
- Magento 2 was integrated with the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system for seamless operations across the systems involved.
- The eStore was customized with advanced marketing and promotional support.
A glance at implementation