- More than 150 interactive breakout sessions, most led by fellow Dynamics GP users, which provide many opportunities for group discussion… Arrive with questions and leave with answers and solutions!
- Distinct learning tracks—ranging from Financial and HR/Payroll to Strategic and New to Dynamics GP—so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
- Plentiful opportunities to network, interact with and learn from others who use Dynamics GP every day.
- Stirring keynote presentations that will inspire you to accomplish great things.
- Optional activities, such as pre-conference training through GPUG Academy, to get the most from your GPUG Summit experience.
This popular conference has grown rapidly year after year, with more than 500 attendees in 2012.
Why Attend GPUG Summit?
We recognize that GPUG Summit 2013 is just one of several Dynamics GP conferences you may be considering attending. So why choose GPUG Summit?
- It’s the only Dynamics GP conference designed and led by users, for users… Every attendee is focused on Dynamics GP; learn how they’ve overcome the challenges you face every day.
- Interactive learning at its best… Engage in lively group discussions and give-and-take—and return home with practical ideas you can implement right away.
- It focuses on the technology you’re using right now to help you get maximum value from your current solution.
- Thousands of years of combined knowledge and experience… With 600+ attendees, you’ll benefit from plenty of unique perspectives and knowledge from Dynamics GP users like you.
Why Visit i95Dev Stall (#701)?
The i95Dev team is pleased to announce that it will be kicking off the conference by showcasing its newly developed Integrated E-commerce Engine (IEE) for Microsoft Dynamics ERP suite. This latest technological innovation from one of the industry’s most important e-commerce solution providers is a compelling reason to visit the i95Dev stall; this product is sure to amaze and surprise Microsoft Dynamics users with its powerful new features and ability to enhance their e-commerce experience. The Integrated E-commerce Engine is a giant leap forward, offering an open source commerce solution for companies engaged in retail, manufacturing, wholesale or distribution.
The i95Dev team has developed a comprehensive suite of Integrated E-commerce Engine (IEE) for Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV and AX, to provide functionality in more than 60 languages for companies working on a global stage. Whether your company is a B2B or B2C organization, is engaged in sales through Microsoft Dynamics ERP, mobile, Facebook stores, multiple web, or third party marketplaces like Amazon or eBay, our new IEE platform can provide the ideal solution for your company to race ahead of your competitors. Our seamless, real time integration solutions are already industry models and our team would be happy to discuss the details of how then can improve your enterprise operations.
See i95Dev in Action
In addition to the revolutionary Integrated E-commerce Engine (IEE) line of products, i95Dev will also be presenting educational videos, product demos and interactive presentations. You will be able to learn from our team how i95Dev’s latest innovations are technologically superior to anything else on the market. The experts at our stall can provide the intimate details of how our products including ERP Connect, CRM Connect, Next-Gen Mobile POS and mobile sales solutions were developed. Our exciting presentations will explain how i95Dev’s suite of e-commerce solutions can provide real time integration between Magento (Most powerful open source shopping cart in the market) and Microsoft Dynamics, providing your company with the essential omni-channel commerce tools essential for organizational efficiency, responsiveness and enhanced profitability.
If you are eager to learn about the next technological stage in e-commerce integration solutions, please visit the i95Dev booth at #701, and see what we can do for you.
Do not miss to Register for our session on “Integrated E-commerce Engine for Microsoft Dynamics GP” on October 23, 2013 at 11:15am in the GPUG Summit hall.
We hope to See you in Tampa!