Why Integrate Magento
Sage 100 Integration
The Present eCommerce Scenario
According to the latest data released by the UNCTAD, which is associated with the United Nations:
- In 2017 the growth rate of global e-Commerce sales stood at 13% totaling to $29 trillion.
- The number of people shopping online also jumped by 12%, in terms of absolute numbers they stood at 1.3 billion people.
- 21% of online shoppers made purchases of foreign goods and services in 2017.
All in all, your e-commerce venture is headed for significant growth and to better your bottom-line even more, you can integrate your Sage 100 ERP with the Magento E-commerce platform.
Commercial Reasons to Integrate Magento Sage 100
Through the integration of Magento Sage, you stand to benefit in many ways. The most important benefits you stand to gain are as follows:
More Automation of Processes
Through the integration of Magento with Sage, most of your business processes are automated. It ensures the smooth functioning of your e-commerce business. The communications between the back office and sales team are also facilitated. Manual entry of e-commerce data is kept to a minimum, which results in better productivity.
Decrease in Costs
There is hardly any business that not looking for further reduction in costs. Integrating Sage 100 ERP with the Magento e-Commerce Platform will help you do just that. Inventory costs come down sharply as a result of such integration. Any updates with regards to sales are transmitted and made visible through the entire system. Whenever there is an order placed by a customer the same is reflected in all the invoicing, accounting shipping and other systems. This lets you keep track of your stock and order more units whenever they are needed.
Makes Customers Happier
If you want a happier clientele integrating Magento with your Sage ERP also, is the way to go. With a suitable integration, it is possible for customers with records in your accounting package to be logged in to a Magento cart that’s kept in sync and following which they can order new products. They get the ability to search for items according to the category of products and even get the ordered items shipped to their default address. When you integrate your ERP with Magento, customers get notified of updates in the processing and shipping of orders. This helps to ensure more satisfied customers who come back to buy more items. More features like updated information of products, the exact number of items in stock, tracking orders are also made possible with such integrations. All of these services to better customer experience.
Minimal Amount of Errors
Through the integration of Sage 100 with Magento all customer and order details are integrated. This information is now available across the system. Not only that you also get the ability to upload details of the inventory directly from Sage. There is absolutely no need for duplicate data entry. This minimization of manual data entry serves to increase output. There is an increase in productivity and the room for errors is minimized.
There are mighty technical reasons to integrate Magento Sage 100 like the following:
- Your sales orders are automatically transferred to your Sage 100 ERP.
- You get the ability to sync things like stock levels and product descriptions to Magneto.
- Different kinds of customer accounts get created automatically from Magento order.
- The process of placing sales orders to your courier service of choice becomes automatic.
- Transfer of all transaction IDs and online payment details to your Sage ERP.
- Automation of the Magento order status updating process.
- PO requisitions are created and distributed automatically when stock levels become lower than agreed.
- Creation and distribution of business alerts based on triggers.
- Communication of both online and offline orders to partners is made automatic.
For a more detailed overview, read our blog.
Pitfalls of Not Integrating Magento with Your Sage 100 ERP
- Manually entering data and the resultant errors when it has been made redundant.
- Mismatch in data as logged by the separate systems.
- Less productive in-house teams.
- Customer satisfaction too suffers
- Growth in revenue will be comparatively slower.
Here, we discussed the challenges of integration Sage 100 with Magento. Do check it out.
Tips to Make Your Magento Sage Integration Successful
The most important part of a Magento sage 100 integration is choosing the right service provider for the project. Following these four tips will ensure that your endeavor becomes a resounding success:
- Create a schematic of the integration
- Ensure that the service provider knows the Sage 100 ERP thoroughly
- Consider recommendations made by Magento
- Do thorough research
- Obtain proposals from at least three service providers
If you have any further questions, you can always reach us on email@example.com or just click here.