What makes BigCommerce an A1 eCommerce platform?
- User friendly
- Wide variety of in-built features
- Complete set of features to build, improve and maintain an eCommerce store
- Excellent back end support
- Readily available and attractive templates
- Reliable, displaying near 100% fault tolerance and 99.99% uptime
- It has automatic updates that simplify quick deployment
The sole aim of this eCommerce builder has been to help its clients sell goods online. Today, it comes with advanced marketing tools, reliable security, and hosting facilities.
Advantages of using BigCommerce
- It makes use of an adopted Google feature named as Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP). This allows it to deliver site content to mobile users via streamlined pages, prepared by stripping out certain scripts and features, thereby ensuring tremendous speed.
- You do not have to pay any transaction fees. The pricing is flexible and straightforward and does not consist of any hidden fees.
- It gets a dedicated SSL for rapid growth
- Unlimited space for file storage
- Availability of 24/7 support
- Low set up and migration times
- Easy generation of reports such as search data, finance, abandoned cart, and marketing
- Excellent SEO tools
- Unlimited staff accounts
- Inclusion of product review functionality
- 15-day free trial
- Low Go-To-Market time
- Easy creation of custom fields
- Platform sophistication has been built from the ground upwards, as per business needs
- It is capable of streamlining online operations as well as expanding new sales channels
- Its out-of-the-box functionality ensures that no external applications are needed to function
You get more customization and free theme options than other platforms here, thereby allowing yourself to design a store as per your exact taste.
BigCommerce integration services
For the smooth flow of business, BigCommerce needs to integrate with other platforms such as Facebook, Amazon, eBay, and other fulfillment software such as ERP and POS. It comes with a powerful API with few customizations and unlimited API calls for clients to quickly transfer data between the store and different software. Chances of systems locking up due to overload are minimal here due to real-time data sharing.
A) BigCommerce ERP integrations
BigCommerce ERP integrations give businesses access to several online sellers who could be your customers. You will be able to manage all the necessary information from all the e-stores present on the Big Commerce platform, which means that it is highly suitable for a chain of electronic stores. Not only will merchants enjoy the benefits of automation features, but they can also streamline activities like tracking customer data, sales, and product information. At the end of the day, all you need is a highly experienced developer for all BigCommerce ERP integrations. Also, make sure you give the integration time, which could be weeks or months.
B) BigCommerce – Microsoft Dynamics 365
The following are the integration requirements of BigCommerce APIs, which are implemented by the organizations which use Microsoft Dynamics:
- Automatic updates of offline sales in BigCommerce
- BigCommerce orders being inserted automatically into Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O
- Automatic transfer of product descriptions and inventory levels from Microsoft Dynamics to the Big Commerce platform
- Rules-based placement of an order with a courier service in an automatic fashion
The advantage of bringing BigCommerce- Microsoft Dynamics together is the eCommerce platform being able to use a single information source to automate business processes, which helps forecast and plan. Among businesses that are already using Microsoft Dynamics, the Big Commerce Microsoft Dynamics integration presents flexibility in the UX presentation layer. Along with this, the integration also paves the way for unlimited API call volumes, innovative and personalized customer experience.
C) BigCommerce SAP integrations
It is possible to transfer multimedia files from SAP to BigCommerce with BigCommerce SAP integrations. An electronic store can be made visually appealing to end customers with the help of high-quality product images. The images are also helpful if you intend to show the products from different angles or wish to showcase the technical specifications of products to know what they are about to buy. Integrations help load the multimedia files linked to products, ultimately responsible for the customer’s purchase decision.
Another significant advantage of BigCommerce SAP integrations is that you will never be out of stock. Most online sellers feel perturbed when customers have to be turned away due to no stock. It is essential in today’s time to showcase the visibility of stock on a real-time basis. Due to the integration, customers can also look at the requested delivery dates. Stock levels can be transferred from SAP to BigCommerce, and one can also map the plant from where stocks will be bought. This shows transparency in your company and will help your brand gain loyalty and trust from the buyers.
D) BigCommerce Quickbook integrations
After you have set up your eCommerce portal with the help of BigCommerce Quickbook integrations, all orders within BigCommerce will automatically generate sales receipts in Quickbooks online. You will be able to comprehensively sync products, orders, taxes, discounts, shipping charges, and customers from the store to the accounting software. No longer will you need to enter any of the accounting information manually. In other words, you will be able to give more time to make different parts of your eCommerce venture successful.
E) BigCommerce Sage 100 integrations
Stock levels visible in Sage can easily be sent back to the BigCommerce inventory. If you wish to provide different payment methods to your customers, it is possible through other Sage banks. Comprehensive orders or invoices can be created in Sage after completing BigCommerce Sage integrations. Discounts can also be handled automatically by Sage and do not have to be added each time. For the products already sold online, your inventory levels are adjusted accordingly to reflect the sale. Shipping and tracking information can also be integrated between the two systems to eliminate the need for manual data entry and increase your order fulfillment process’s efficiency.
i95Dev cloud connector lets you connect BigCommerce with your preferred ERP application. Our automation platform will help you streamline and automate your eCommerce workflows. For more info, get in touch with our integration specialist today!
A Mini-Guide To Business Central And Shopify Integration Author Category Share It’s 2021, and it doesn’t seem like the Shopify boom is going to end soon. Currently, it powers over 1,537,580...
The Payment Process - the Final, Crucial Step in the eCommerce Customer Experience Author Category Share One of the most important steps in an e-commerce transaction is the checkout and...
How BigCommerce Integrations Can Automate Your eCommerce Store Sales Author Category Share As we advance into 2021, the post-Covid-19 eCommerce boom will continue roping in new online...