In all probability, any company planning to explore and enter the eCommerce space is looking for a flexible eCommerce platform such as Magento. However, most of its business activities including invoicing, procurement, supply chain and inventory management, will be happening through a powerful ERP system such as Oracle. To ensure the smooth running of business operations, the company will require seamless integration between Magento and Oracle ERP.
Businesses that choose the Magento eCommerce platform to power their online stores and the Oracle ERP on the back-end have an edge over others in running business operations. When both the systems are integrated, your business benefits extensively due to end-to-end data processing and alignment.
When Magento is integrated with Oracle ERP, together, the systems can cater to businesses of various sizes and types:
- Small and mid-size businesses (SMBs) benefit from efficiently integrated ERP, CRM, and eCommerce suites, real-time dashboards and analytics, frequent updates, and support for mobile access.
- Fast-growing businesses make use of the unified platform that combines the front-end store with tools for Financials and Accounting, Order & Inventory Management, Sourcing, Omni-channel Commerce, Purchasing, CRM, Sales & Marketing, Warehousing, and of course Customer Support. It scales great with your fast-growing business.
- The big players can also leverage the integration of Magento with Oracle ERP to their benefit. The seamless flow of information and transparency enable business insights unification along with business model innovations.
- Heavily-funded organizations have unique demands that are taken care of by the marriage of the two systems. To support their accelerated timelines and aggressive budgets, the integration provides executive alignment throughout the business lifecycle, right from pre-funding to exit.
Key benefits of Magento and Oracle ERP integration:
- Simplifies and smoothens operational activities – The operations team takes care of all the behind-the-scenes activities that ensure orders are shipped on time and stocks are kept in check. Magento and Oracle ERP integration enables your team to manage inbound and outbound orders seamlessly. It allows your inventory to be refilled in a timely manner to account for the upcoming leads because the team has access to real-time numbers. What’s more, if you’re selling on online marketplaces, the integrated network helps you to ship the orders according to the standards maintained by big marketplaces like Amazon, thereby, saving you from hefty fines.
- Strengthens marketing and boosts sales – Data is the new oil. The modern marketing departments are majorly driven by data. With Magento and Oracle ERP integration, marketing can have insightful real-time statistics. The marketing department can easily identify the products that are selling well and also know whether their campaigns are leaving a positive impact on customers and revenue generation. In addition, the integration helps the sales teams to diversify with a multi-channel approach on the basis of real-time updates on orders. In the process, you can effectively manage business relations with your clients and customers.
- Optimizes financial planning – Financial planning enhances employees’ productivity, helps in budgeting, and guides you in taking imperative decisions. Magento and Oracle ERP integration allows you to have accurate and real-time financial figures at your disposal. Consequently, you can plan for future promotions by working with marketing to identify high-selling products, take quicker decisions, and increase profit margins. When adhering to a multi-channel strategy, you are able to see all incoming orders and payments with the help of integration. As a result, it is easier to manage accounts payable and receivable as some of the sales channels aren’t equipped to provide payment on the spot.
- Streamlines supply chain management – Magento and Oracle ERP integration offers rich supply chain management functions. It enables you to define and maintain supply chain/distribution plans under a single interface. End-to-end management of inventory and inbound/outbound logistics is taken care of by the warehouse and fulfillment capabilities. All processes are reflected in real-time. Magento and Oracle ERP integration refines and optimizes the accuracy of procure-to-pay methods.
- Accurate and easy data management – Whenever data is manually entered into the ERP from Magento, there are chances of introducing errors. Magento and Oracle ERP integration eliminates manual and duplicate entry of data. It improves the speed of data exchange by eradicating the lengthy manual data entry process, thereby, enhancing customer service efficiency and improving customer satisfaction.
- Offers omnichannel experience – According to a Coresight report, 74% of online businesses have either started on their omnichannel strategy or have already implemented it. Businesses that haven’t yet started thinking about an omnichannel strategy are driving in the slow lane. By integrating Magento with Oracle ERP, you are able to deliver consistent brand experiences across multiple channels with a considerable amount of personalization. Be it B2B or B2C, all such companies can leverage the omnichannel capabilities of the integrated platform and use productive centralized order management to their advantage. The omnichannel experience offered by Magento and Oracle ERP integration improves customer lifetime value, helps you reach new customer segments, augments operational efficiency, boosts sales, and optimizes inventory turnover.
How can i95Dev help?
Experts at i95Dev can help with seamless integration and eCommerce services as your business grows and your requirements change. We come with over two decades of experience and understand the space to the core. We offer integration connectors for Magento and leading ERP solutions such as SAP, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, QuickBooks, SAP, and many more.
Book an appointment now with our integration specialists!
How Shopify Dynamics NAV Integration Benefits You Author Category Share After your Shopify store starts receiving orders frequently, it becomes necessary to implement ERP integration to keep...
Highlights and key takeaways fromAdobe Summit 2021 – i95Dev launches EGE Author Category Share Adobe Summit 2021 was an amazing event with over 400 sessions and hundreds of thought leaders...
Why Shopify AX Integration IsEssential For Your Business Author Category Share 2021 is fast becoming one of the best years for eCommerce stores despite the slowdown speculations made, and...