A successful eCommerce store runs on two powerful systems – a flexible eCommerce platform such as Magento and an efficient ERP system such as Oracle. However, just having the two systems in place is not enough. To manage your daily operations smoothly and earn a quick ROI, you have to integrate Magento and Oracle ERP seamlessly.
When both the systems are integrated rightly, your business benefits extensively due to end-to-end data processing and alignment. If integrated poorly, they will give rise to duplicate data and other complications, leaving the business processes in a complete mess.
Key benefits of Magento Oracle ERP integration:
- Simplifies and smoothens operational activities – The operations team takes care of all the behind-the-scenes activities that ensure orders are shipped on time and stocks are kept in check. Magento Oracle EBS integration enables your team to manage orders seamlessly. It allows your inventory to be refilled in a timely manner to account for the upcoming leads because the team has access to real-time numbers. What’s more, if you’re selling on online marketplaces, the integrated network helps you to ship the orders according to the standards maintained by big marketplaces like Amazon, thereby, saving you from high commissions.
- Strengthens marketing and boosts sales – Data is the new oil. The modern marketing departments are majorly driven by data. With Magento Oracle ERP integration, marketing can have insightful real-time statistics. The marketing department can easily identify the products that are selling well and also know whether their campaigns are leaving a positive impact on customers and revenue generation. In addition, the integration helps the sales teams to diversify with a multi-channel approach on the basis of real-time updates on orders. In the process, you can effectively manage business relations with your clients and customers.
- Optimizes financial planning – Financial planning enhances employees’ productivity, helps in budgeting, and guides you in taking imperative decisions. Magento 2 Oracle ERP integration allows you to have accurate and real-time financial figures at your disposal. Consequently, you can plan for future promotions by working with marketing to identify high-selling products, take quicker decisions, and increase profit margins. When adhering to a multi-channel strategy, you are able to see all incoming orders and payments with the help of integration. As a result, it is easier to manage accounts payable and receivable as some of the sales channels aren’t equipped to provide payment on the spot.
- Streamlines supply chain management – Magento Oracle ERP integration offers rich supply chain management functions. It enables you to define and maintain supply chain/distribution plans under a single interface. End-to-end management of inventory and inbound/outbound logistics is taken care of by the warehouse and fulfillment capabilities. All processes are reflected in real-time. Magento 2 Oracle ERP integration refines and optimizes the accuracy of procure-to-pay methods.
- Accurate and easy data management – Whenever data is entered into the ERP from Magento, there are chances of introducing errors. Magento Oracle NetSuite ERP integration eliminates manual and duplicate entry of data. It improves the speed of data exchange by eradicating the lengthy manual data entry process, thereby, enhancing customer service efficiency and improving customer satisfaction.
- Offers omnichannel experience – According to a Coresight report, 74% of online businesses have either started on their omnichannel strategy or have already implemented it. Businesses that haven’t yet started thinking about an omnichannel strategy are driving in the slow lane. By integrating Magento with Oracle ERP , you are able to deliver consistent brand experiences across multiple channels with a considerable amount of personalization. Be it B2B or B2C, all such companies can leverage the omnichannel capabilities of the integrated platform and use productive centralized order management to their advantage. The omnichannel experience offered by Magento Oracle ERP integration improves customer lifetime value, helps you reach new customer segments, augments operational efficiency, boosts sales, and optimizes inventory turnover.
- Efficient project management – With Magento Oracle ERP Cloud integration you can leverage its modern project execution tools and methods. They are reliable, secure, improve collaboration, and increase productivity. You have the options of either adopting all the instruments provided as part of the Cloud suite or deploy them with your existing solution.
How can i95Dev help?
Experts at i95Dev can help with seamless integration and eCommerce services as your business grows and your requirements change. We come with over two decades of experience and understand the space to the core. We offer integration connectors for Magento and leading ERP solutions such as Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS), Oracle NetSuite ERP, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, QuickBooks, SAP, and many more.
Book an appointment now with our integration specialists!
Top 4 medical supplies industry challenges solved by integrated eCommerce Author Category Share Undoubtedly, being in the medical supplies industry is highly demanding. The challenges have...
Top 5 Reasons WhyEnterprises are Shifting to iPaaS Author Category Share iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) is fast replacing ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) across industries, shaping a...
Top 10 high-performance hacks for your B2B eCommerce website Author Category Share Running a B2B eCommerce website can be incredibly taxing, but if you think otherwise, chances are you...