The intent behind implementing an integrated eCommerce solution is boosting revenue and minimizing costs by establishing operational efficiency.
A well-designed integrated eCommerce model helps you achieve efficiency by:
- Streamlining the coordination between front-end and back-end operations
- Having product data centralized, thereby, enabling its usage in multichannel operations.
- Allowing different systems to reuse product data in several different operations
- Eliminating the need of manually posting order information as it connects the order management system to the accounting system
- Providing quick access to customer history and information
- Referring to past purchases and potentially upselling through an automated system
Many of the leading brands have profited by opting for an integrated eCommerce solution. Brands such as Siegers Seeds, an industry leader for more than a century now, witnessed a 20% growth in order volume and a 30% reduction in order fulfillment time on account of integrated eCommerce.
Wish to increase your revenue by manifolds?
Get hold of i95Dev’s EGE – eCommerce Growth Engine!
It is a feature rich multi-channel integrated eCommerce solution, powered by Magento, for Microsoft Dynamics and SAP ERP systems. The solution helps retailers, manufacturers, and distributors drive sales and establish themselves as a global brand; paying not just for itself but for their ERP systems as well.
Top 4 medical supplies industry challenges solved by integrated eCommerce Author Category Share Undoubtedly, being in the medical supplies industry is highly demanding. The challenges have...
Top 5 Reasons WhyEnterprises are Shifting to iPaaS Author Category Share iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service) is fast replacing ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) across industries, shaping a...
Top 10 high-performance hacks for your B2B eCommerce website Author Category Share Running a B2B eCommerce website can be incredibly taxing, but if you think otherwise, chances are you...