The intent behind implementing an integrated eCommerce solution is boosting revenue and minimizing costs by establishing operational efficiency.
A well-designed integrated eCommerce model helps you achieve efficiency by:
- Streamlining the coordination between front-end and back-end operations
- Having product data centralized, thereby, enabling its usage in multichannel operations.
- Allowing different systems to reuse product data in several different operations
- Eliminating the need of manually posting order information as it connects the order management system to the accounting system
- Providing quick access to customer history and information
- Referring to past purchases and potentially upselling through an automated system
Many of the leading brands have profited by opting for an integrated eCommerce solution. Brands such as Siegers Seeds, an industry leader for more than a century now, witnessed a 20% growth in order volume and a 30% reduction in order fulfillment time on account of integrated eCommerce.
Wish to increase your revenue by manifolds?
Get hold of i95Dev’s EGE – eCommerce Growth Engine!
It is a feature rich multi-channel integrated eCommerce solution, powered by Magento, for Microsoft Dynamics and SAP ERP systems. The solution helps retailers, manufacturers, and distributors drive sales and establish themselves as a global brand; paying not just for itself but for their ERP systems as well.
Six key benefits of integrated eCommerce for manufacturing industry Author Category Share It is apparent that eCommerce has changed the retail industry forever. Now, it is changing the...
How is integrated eCommerce helping industrial manufacturing sector grow? Author Category Share It's 2022, and many industrial manufacturers have started digitizing their sales and marketing...
Adobe Commerce 2.4.4: moving above and beyond magento Author Category Share So Magento got another update this month, but it's more than a regular update- it's a brand overhaul with some...